What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Drake simply knows that the higher in the castle he goes, the stronger the opponents are. He is afraid.
And yeah I agree, no supernova will rival Luffy, they are cheerleaders material.
Drake is already fanboying over Zoro, a few chapters ago he was begging Luffy to let him join the alliance.

When Kidd will get his ass kicked, him too will ask for help. Same for all of them.
Naah! Kidd doesn't ask for help
He's a tsundere Lol
He'll be much worse:

He'll try to ask for help without sounding too needy, rather he will just be too arrogant while doing so... he's not man enough to just ask for help like normal people do lol

sorry for doubting you @Chrono , but puck really said this

Inside the castle - 4th floor
Jinbe: Sanji might have sensed a powerful enemy & is stopping them for us as we speak
Luffy: Now that you mention it! (He might!)
Luffy: Seems like I'm still lacking in observation haki!!
Katakuri has better CoO than Big Mom.
Sanji has better CoO than Luffy.

Sanji getting them FM parallels :steef:

Drake simply knows that the higher in the castle he goes, the stronger the opponents are. He is afraid.
And yeah I agree, no supernova will rival Luffy, they are cheerleaders material.
Drake is already fanboying over Zoro, a few chapters ago he was begging Luffy to let him join the alliance.

When Kidd will get his ass kicked, him too will ask for help. Same for all of them.
I see no fanboysm in Drake, his cover was fucked up by Queen, WW and Hawkins so he decided to switch sides (after remembering what Koby told him about Luffy)
He also finished Zoro's job and proposed himself to take care of the main stage (the center of action where Queen is). Or do you really think he can join an alliance as a new entry and start giving orders around? :milaugh:
But yeah, let's do some mental gymnastic saying that he is fanboying Luffy/Zoro
Wake up dude

sorry for doubting you @Chrono , but puck really said this

Inside the castle - 4th floor
Jinbe: Sanji might have sensed a powerful enemy & is stopping them for us as we speak
Luffy: Now that you mention it! (He might!)
Luffy: Seems like I'm still lacking in observation haki!!
Don't pretend as if this isn't a joke

Sanji didn't sense any enemy. He sensed pervert shit

Jinbe just thinks that sending a powerful enemy would be the only reason Sanji bailed. He doesn't know that Sanji would in fact bail for way less reasons

Zolo

Cope Doctor
I find it funny how zoro will be the first to reach roof :myman: not hes fan but that would be epic.... I dont mind him vs Kaido becouse it will be team effort and zoro will do some irrelavent damage while Sanji vs King or Quenn will be way better feet :steef:

His CoO sensed it....his body couldnt evade it in mid air.

I dont think you know what CoO....it doesnt give you extra speed hun.:milaugh:
so he forgot about sky walk :milaugh:
his CoO is shit with his speed if he couldn't evade a fucking tail coming from the side he sensed it late until the tail was near his face Zoro was fighting killer and Guykimaru attacked behind Zoro and he could evade it :suresure:
:suresure:

And Capone has no ambition, just centered with family
Apoo has no future
Hawkins is on losing side
And Law and Kidd will always be overshadowed by Luffy lol

Mad D. monk urouge probably will be just in a church praying lol
Capone has it lol.
Apoo ofc is done since he surrendered to Kaido.
Hawkins has no clear goals and he follows his cards basically.
Law is an ally.
And Kidd wasnt "overshadowed" by Luffy, he is not the MC and all people gets much less screen compared to him, it's nothing new. But the little we got of him is already enough to establish him as a good rival.
We don't know too much about Urouge, but he had the balls to go to a Yonko's territory and even defeated a top5 probably.

Hey, maybe you should take away something that we are actually getting at... Sanji is fucking trash atm and zoro isn't.
That's why I said you are grandmasters at this!

Zoro:
-Sneak attack on Apoo while he was being engaged by Drake and didn't even finish him properly.
-2 vs 1 against Apoo and couldn't cut him once despite the numerical advantage and despite the fact that Apoo is not a CQC warrior.
-Couldn't defeat that headliner gifter.

Sanji
-Blocking casually King's kick.
-Uninjured after an attack from Full Zoan King with the intent to kill him.
-Defeating casually headliners gifters.

Sanji still has the better feats lmao. Right now Sanji is carrying Zoro and is giving him powerscalling in AP (vs Big Mom) and durability (King's attack) department since he doesn't have his own feats xDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

Status
Not open for further replies.