Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
I do love people telling me what I meant and what is in my head. Good times.
I mean you are not invincible Zem, just extremely experienced. This has nothing to do with what you have in your mind or not if the context looks what it is. We read contexts here and find fallacies regardless of what one originally thought or not, you should be the first to know how this game is played.

Then again you could not know "I would have acted like this" had I not done anything yet, and the context hence looks like you were referring to something already happened and not some bold imaginary action coming forth from my own. But nevermind.

Zemmi

GodMommie
โ€Ž
I mean you are not invincible Zem, just extremely experienced. This has nothing to do with what you have in your mind or not if the context looks what it is. We read contexts here and find fallacies regardless of what one originally thought or not, you should be the first to know how this game is played.

Then again you could not know "I would have acted like this" had I not done anything yet, and the context hence looks like you were referring to something already happened and not some bold imaginary action coming forth from my own. But nevermind.
When did I say I was invincible?

I know you act this way because you act like this in every game I ever played with you. So easy to predict your reaction when you do it every game.

Lord I don't' think I can play games with this dude.

Also I promise everyone, my dislike of him isn't from anything minor or petty. It was something serious.

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
If you were to pick someone to lynch, who would be your top 3 picks?
I asked you the same question. You didn't answer me. So?:catpole:

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž
If you were to pick someone to lynch, who would be your top 3 picks?
Rej. Flip can show a decent result.
Not sure about the rest atm.
Wbu?
Post automatically merged:

Yeah that is a bit iffy. You want people to get their thoughts in before a bandwagon?

Zemmi

GodMommie
โ€Ž
I asked you the same question. You didn't answer me. So?:catpole:
I answered that question earlier though more than once. I said flower was the only person who did anything that really caught my attention because im not familiar with people's play here and can really only read the people I know.

I asked the question for this reason also since you all know each other better than I do, so you will notice out of place things before I do.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
I answered that question earlier though more than once. I said flower was the only person who did anything that really caught my attention because im not familiar with people's play here and can really only read the people I know.

I asked the question for this reason also since you all know each other better than I do, so you will notice out of place things before I do.
Yeah, I saw you mention Flowa. But you could have said it again but okay. I'm fine with her lynch though.

Zemmi

GodMommie
โ€Ž
Also @Tris just so you know, I have very bad reading comprehension I read things and it's like I didn't read them at all because my mind is all over the place. So if you do ask me something and I don't respond just tag me and ask again, it's not out of purpose I ignored you I promise.

Yuelyn

โ€Ž
She said that Nat was her strongest town read. She explained this by Nat being chill and not giving her scum vibes etc. Ngl, I didn't really like how she just said that Nat was town because she is chill this game. And I kinda feel like she is playing differently this time.

Also @Tris just so you know, I have very bad reading comprehension I read things and it's like I didn't read them at all because my mind is all over the place. So if you do ask me something and I don't respond just tag me and ask again, it's not out of purpose I ignored you I promise.
Oh oki. No worries.

I saw it, clown.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž
She said that Nat was her strongest town read. She explained this by Nat being chill and not giving her scum vibes etc. Ngl, I didn't really like how she just said that Nat was town because she is chill this game. And I kinda feel like she is playing differently this time.

Oh oki. No worries.

I saw it, clown.

Stfu lol. You take too long gone to write. Mb. Thought you were ignoring me

OK OK.

Anyone?

Anyone else? *

Could care less about beta vs Zem 2.

๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด

We all know beta susses peeps who suss him. Nothing new.

@Light D Lamperouge @Natalija @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Real Go D. Usopp @Jew D. Boy

Any new Thoughts?

Which lycnh do you feel we can get the most info out of.
My thoughts havenโ€™t changed much, I think Midnight/Gambit would be nice lynches cause they might be scum.

Flowa is making me uneasy.

Backseat Sera and Tris are taking is making things difficult about reading them.

Who do you wanna lynch, Marrymo?

Yuelyn

โ€Ž

Stfu lol. You take too long gone to write. Mb. Thought you were ignoring me

OK OK.
Shut up lmao. I didn't know it was a bad idea to reveal my role to the entire mafia. :catblush::catblush:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
โ€Ž
:whitepress::milaugh:

I wanted some activity and thought I'd vote him up. He did post only a few times. But regarding his recent post it's definitely similar to his playstyle. Although I'm not really on board with his Lanji is scum train, because that clearly wasn't a reason for my vote on him.

I do think his case on Lanji for now is quite weak. Because dude just wanted to say hi apparently and got voted by Rej lol. Flower counter voting is more interesting though.

These were all the guys who gave their reads, correct? Apologies if I missed any. But the most coinciding reads with these is that Nat is scum according to Marimo and Lanji, well God Usopp too. And Gambit doesn't sit too well with Nat and Marimo and honestly he doesn't sit well with me either. Also Lanji's argument against Nat just seems like general stuff that anyone would say to appear towny and I wouldn't really consider that to be indicative of him being town or one of his reasons for going after Nat.

In fact flower here raises some flags:
1) I do see how Nat is quite chill with the accusations aimed at her, but I definitely don't have a "hot town take" on her. Which you came to long ago.
2) Your read on Lanji depends on Rej's flip, so I assume you're set on voting Rej here. That means you already suspect him to be scum, but still hold out on your read on Lanji until after Rej's flip? Doesn't make sense, and Lanji's genuine attempt to appear town to you didn't really seem that way to me.

Oh and I just found Gambit's reads. Honestly they don't seem indicative of anything. It just looks to me like he's testing the waters and his reads were really ambiguous regarding Rej, Zem and Nat. The only one he was sure of was Beta.

My suspects are Gambit and Flower.
Unvote Rej @Yo Tan Wa

Could you give me your read on Gambit and Flower?
Theyโ€™re both usually difficult to read because of their level of experience and proficiency...so far, they appear to be playing to their usual town meta, so neither one has dinged me yet. Not completely caught up, but I donโ€™t have a reason to sus either one at the moment.

Yuelyn

โ€Ž
Backseat Sera and Tris are taking is making things difficult about reading them.
I was busy. That's why I was inactive yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.