• Poor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
It sucks that Shigaraki is done after taking few shots from 100% Deku who has a body of kindergarten graduate.

Now take into consideration that base Shigaraki was fighting Machia.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Giganto was just testing him back then. He wasn't trying to kill the League as he did with the heroes.
It doesn't matter Flowah. One "testing" hit from Machia kills casual teenager without a doubt.

Deku's 100% OFA is weak as fuck and I don't expect him to be stronger than Prime Might like ever.

I don't give a damn about 7 quirks. Prime Might is the strongest being that walked on the earth alongside AFO.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
Ah man. I always liked Mr. Compress too...

Well, yeah. Villains are gonna need to run away this arc, but the heroes won't be the same after this. Endeavor/Touya's reveal is going to destroy Hero Society's credibility. We're seeing even more villains pop up. Best Jeanist is still injured, so he's never gonna be at 100% again. Hawks is likely quirkless. Mirko is badly injured. Endeavor's lungs are punctured.

The cost of victory was high.

G

Gorosei Informer

I thought compres will be agent that undercover but nope he is dead already :okay:
Argh kinda curious about dekus dad, he is not a hero right? N about dekus real quirk look like he got some but taken by the dr when he was a child:choppawhat:
Post automatically merged:

Kinda sad if toga got killed, she like a girl that her mental still unstable
please dont kill her just heal her mental condition :josad:
Yeah I agree, this is what I'm concerned about too.

Compress an undercover agent? That would have been cool.

Yeah, Deku's dad Hisashi is working abroad and has a fire breathing quirk apparently but his job is not stated. I don't think he's a hero but I wonder if he might be a villain or a spy or something. Probably just working abroad for some "normal reason" but who knows. His lack of presence in Deku's life and especially not even calling him after all he's been through is really concenering.
There's being a neglectful parent and being too obsessed with work but seems a bit much maybe?

Hori apparently confirmed he's gonna appear later on and I'd be surprised if he doesn't show up eventually. He's gonna need some damn good explanations though.

Yeah, Deku's dad Hisashi is working abroad and has a fire breathing quirk apparently but his job is not stated. I don't think he's a hero but I wonder if he might be a villain or a spy or something. Probably just working abroad for some "normal reason" but who knows. His lack of presence in Deku's life and especially not even calling him after all he's been through is really concenering.
There's being a neglectful parent and being too obsessed with work but seems a bit much maybe?

Hori apparently confirmed he's gonna appear later on and I'd be surprised if he doesn't show up eventually. He's gonna need some damn good explanations though.
There are people speculating that while Shigaraki was born from a hero bloodline, Deku will have villain blood. And given his father's mystery this seems highly likely. The question is if he knows about this and I think he actually does since he's always like "You're not your father, Shoto/Touya." as if he experienced something like that himself.

G

Gorosei Informer

There are people speculating that while Shigaraki was born from a hero bloodline, Deku will have villain blood. And given his father's mystery this seems highly likely. The question is if he knows about this and I think he actually does since he's always like "You're not your father, Shoto/Touya." as if he experienced something like that himself.
I really like that idea. Even more of a parallel/contrast between them then. I find it weird that AM and Deku both happen to be quirkless too but it may be "nothing important" so to speak.

Hori could pull a Vader and Luke with Deku and his dad then.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
I really like that idea. Even more of a parallel/contrast between them then. I find it weird that AM and Deku both happen to be quirkless too but it may be "nothing important" so to speak.

Hori could pull a Vader and Luke with Deku and his dad then.
I hate that idea......

I want Deku to have 0000000000000000000000000 background , to be a normal quirkless kid with unknown parents

G

Gorosei Informer

I hate that idea......

I want Deku to have 0000000000000000000000000 background , to be a normal quirkless kid with unknown parents
Yeah that would be better for real but given the trend I've seen with a few other Shonen MC's, I'm worried. Especially as Hori seems to be inspired by Bleach and Naruto too.

I've not seen the Avatar series but I've seen jokes that Deku is "The Avatar" of MHA lol .I'm not even keen on him having these extra quirks tbh.

Yeah unfortunately he got too much damge n considered will die

Deku dad will have some plot if he hide for a long time, maybe he a vigilante heroe in the other country. Or a hero under other asosiation
Kinda great plot, so the story will tell us about hero wont be always a hero n villain wont be always a villain, thats all depend on the society they live at so the main issue is make a better society for all people :goyea:

I hope he actually loses some of these quirks tbh. I don't like Deku multi quirking. He's like AfO, just with fewer quirks.
Yeah its kinda lame if deku got too much power like AFO, I prefer he become more like superman or shazam. Their power supporting each other not like AFO that have too many different power.

Yeah that would be better for real but given the trend I've seen with a few other Shonen MC's, I'm worried. Especially as Hori seems to be inspired by Bleach and Naruto too.

I've not seen the Avatar series but I've seen jokes that Deku is "The Avatar" of MHA lol .I'm not even keen on him having these extra quirks tbh.
Hori got different taste in making manga, he got nothing in similiar with other mangaka.
His story making villain over power really good for some times, its kinda hard to accept the strongest hero got defeated n now he like waiting his death. But it good for some time :goyea:

Last edited:
I have no complaints with Shiggy. I mean how overpowered you want him to be, he singlehandedly faced the No1 hero and dozen other strong heroes including the future Top 3, all while having his quirk stopped by Aizawa sensei 80% of the time.

Anything anymore and it would become unrealistic for how Deku will handle him in the future. You guys gotta stop n realise Author needs to put some breaks at some point, leave some room so that heroes may survive for a comeback. They barely are holding and will pull a namesake victory.