What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you explain how you’d see the fight happening solo ?

What exactly is Apoo going to do ?

- Tries his slash attack - Zoro is capable of handling it, as seen in chapter 980

- Tries his BOOM attack in chapter 995 Zoro is able to dodge and close the distance

- uses his Tonfa to block ? Zoro cut through it.

So I have no idea what he’s going to do to Zoro besides run.
This plus look at how bad is shape is just after a no named attack

Poor apoop :milaugh:

Hes not even running. Hes just looking at something...

Probably looking at the forces the Yakuzu said theyll protect him from.

Apoo is literally behind the Yakuza

Post automatically merged:

Why yall obssesed with Sanji whenever Zoro is brought up lmao. His feats are better as well:milaugh:
What a riot Yoi

Sure that was the main intent of Oda (resolving the first skirmish and consoliding Drake as temporary ally), but the other intent was to show a team win, which by consequence made them success without serious injuries.
A sort of 50/50 imo
:kayneshrug:
That is where i disagree with you. Tag Team to me was only necessary to show that Zoro can trust Drake. It's clear that Zoro and Drake are far superior to Apoo before and after Apoo losing anyways.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Hes not even running. Hes just looking at something...

Probably looking at the forces the Yakuzu said theyll protect him from.

Apoo is literally behind the Yakuza

Post automatically merged:

Why yall obssesed with Sanji whenever Zoro is brought up lmao. His feats are better as well:milaugh:
because apoo will be after the antidote which chopper has
which i assume the missing text will be about since it goes between the 2 of them
Apoo : Wait you bastard....huff
Chopper : ??? (another blur text)
Apoo : ??? (another blur text)

Apoo doesn't shits on them of course, he himself admitted that was a bad situation (fighting CQC with Zoro and Drake when he is a mid-long range fighter)
But imo Oda made the scene clean tbh: Apoo mangaged to keep them occupied for some time, showing that at the end of the day he is a SN too but 2 of them vs 1 is just to much, so they defeted him with the due difficulty but without being gravely injured.
This is the right interpretation that makes all 3 of them look cool, and I'm quite sure this was Oda's intention
If we gonna talk about 1v1 imo both Drake and Zoro win, but with high diff fights

Can you explain how you’d see the fight happening solo ?

What exactly is Apoo going to do ?

- Tries his slash attack - Zoro is capable of handling it, as seen in chapter 980

- Tries his BOOM attack in chapter 995 Zoro is able to dodge and close the distance

- uses his Tonfa to block ? Zoro cut through it.

So I have no idea what he’s going to do to Zoro besides run.
Apoo was able to hold off zoro with armament and drake in hybrid at the same time
Him dealing with just one is gonna be way easier

Apoo was dealing with more people than just zoro and the only way to stop it in a 1v1 is by covering your ears which would leave you very vulnerable

Apoo can dodge...
He doesn't have to sit there and try to tank it. Hes already showed off amazing blocking skills stopping haki zoro

No he'd also be able to fight idk why you're assuming he wont be able too
:sanmoji:

because apoo will be after the antidote which chopper has
which i assume the missing text will be about since it goes between the 2 of them
Apoo : Wait you bastard....huff
Chopper : ??? (another blur text)
Apoo : ??? (another blur text)
He got up behind Chopper end of story...

Status
Not open for further replies.