Status
Not open for further replies.
Jinbei - WsW
Franky - Sasaki
Robin - Black Maria
Usoop - Page One
Nami - Ulti
Brook - Protect Chopper , will help Nami and Usoop or will swap Jinbei
Drake - Possibly will help Usoop against Page one (dino vs dino)

Zoro - King
Sanji - Queen
Jinbei - After WsW will face Jack

Marco - BM
Luffy , Law , Kidd - Kaido

Matchups imo:

Luffy, Zoro, Kidd and Killer get to the roof soon to face off against Kaido. Maybe Law joins later on.

Marco vs King

Sanji and X Drake vs Queen (Although I wanted Sanji to have a 1v1, it looks unlikely with Drake being on the same floor)

Jinbe vs Who’s Who

Brook and Franky vs Sasaki

Robin vs Black Maria

Nami and Usopp vs Page One and Ulti rematch
Brook vs Black Maria
Franky vs Sasaki
Jinbe vs Who's Who
Robin can fight Fukurujo

Hody was never roided up against Zoro

Only afterwards he took the drugs, but those were never healing, they just dulled the pain from the cut itself. Zoro never put Hody down, and Hody was not on any drugs when he was cut
Can you read?

I said When he used his drugs, Hody bodied Zoro

Which is why I said Hody is garbage without drugs which is why he lost to Zoro without drugs.

He used drugs and then captured Zoro underwater.

Credits when credits are due, mate. :kata:

That Marco feat proves Zoro is not going to improve wasting more time against Supernovas or F6.

He wants to be the best, he correctly aims higher. Kaido and King/Queen should be his way to go. :funky:
I'll give you my opinion
I exclude Queen for Zoro at this point (Drake or Sanji are the way to go) and tbh I have doubts even for King (too fitting for Marco and Sanji)
Zoro's role imo will be having a really good feat against Kaido (opening the wound)
ZKK still possible but personally there are really low chances of it happening

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Literally everything you said is wrong and head cannon
everyone who was hit by marco flame has the flame stuck on them for multiply panels
Nice try though trying to save face for zoro weak attack getting tanked

Even QUEEN said it out loud THERES NO WAY THE ENIENMIES WILL SAVE YOUR ASSES

Now show me the panel where marco used flames on apoo? Why doesn't apoo have flames on him like the rest who were healed? because people who stood closer to marco flame did not get hit by it and you expect me to play along with your head cannon and say that apoo was healed by marco because your desperate after talking so much shit last week for a sneak attack that couldn't even put apoo down.

Drake bite> sing song 1 sword style

at least drake put apoo down for good
Lmfao what is all this shit.
The reason they have flames still is because marcos flames are pushing back the virus its an on going thing
when marco uses it on physical damage the flame goes straight away as seen here

lmfao who gives a fuck what queen says when chopper literally said this last chapter

save anyone friend or foe
and marco himself just did a sweep
Post automatically merged:

''zoro was captured because he couldnt breathe underwater''

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
No he captured him because Zoro couldn't finish when Hody took the drugs, his attack wasn't strong enough to finish drug Hody. Plain and simple.
hody took the drugs after he got hit i told you before use both eyes to read

Status
Not open for further replies.