Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought about her character and I have no clue whatsoever who'd be a mason. :phoenixmarco:
:king:

Her ability can look handmade then.

I mean the general consensus here is that the abilities should fit our characters.

Hehehehe.
Post automatically merged:

Also I don't like Marimo's last post at all.

Aight. I can open up a Mason Chat with a player each night. If that player is Town, I will be in a chat with them the next DP. I targetted Gambit to find out if he's Town, but I'm not in a chat with him now.
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Sounds over the top. So you started your day with, "Gambit looks pretty confident for not being lynched yesterday"
Then this. LOLOLOL

--- I am town. I don't know whether or not you're telling the truth. If yes, there are other consequences that may affect your action. And we don't always get notified of the outcome of our actions. LOL

@Marimo_420 I don't know what's up to you but your voting pattern is weird tbh. Don't go changing it in so suddenly. LOL

*manner not pattern

My vote is on Flower guys. You might want to join.

Also there's something cool I noticed.

Write up says 2 killing actions failed. If someone tries to kill and that action is blocked it shows it as a failed attempt right?

My vote is on Flower guys. You might want to join.

Also there's something cool I noticed.

Write up says 2 killing actions failed. If someone tries to kill and that action is blocked it shows it as a failed attempt right?
Can you stop beating around the bush, you will be the second claim, and it'd better be good.

yes. and what does that have to do w/ anything?

so unless flower was blocked
she should be in a chat with gambit rn....
one thing is for sure tho. looking at the fucking role i have. she is lying. should i post an image of my role? nah, i will be modkilled.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I dont' think I will be voting for Flower nor will I support a vote against her. I think that is a bit rash because she so willingly claimed and she has thrown gambit under the bus, I don't think a flower scum would be so ballsy.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Just remembered why I hate mafia lol. I want to go play a game but I'm afraid if I do someone will make a claim before everyone makes a post then I will be all :kriwhat:

Zemmi

GodMommie
Anyways pretty sure Flower is town because her ability can easily be proven by other towns going forwards that is a very high risk situation the more I think about it.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I'm inclined to trust her, for now.

But I'd still rather lynch Midnight :phoenixmarco:
I don't trust either of them, Midnight nor Gambit, I'm waiting on Midnight to come because I have some questions about some posts he made yesterday. Also I was reading something and interesting interaction between you and him I believe I meant to point out earlier but got distracted

He was up for lynch

You say to him he isn't being lynched (paraphrased ofc because I'm lazy to look back)

He says he knows, but he will be lynched the next day.

Can you tell me why you said he wasn't being lynched?

:goatasure:
This is fucking pointless, Nat blew everything out of proportion and now nothing I can say can change your mind
Why are you begging? You ain’t getting lynched.
Because you all will lynch me on D2 regardless of what I say all because you refuse to let go of your stupid obsession with one Post of mine
I just know it
This is what I was talking about.

Anyways pretty sure Flower is town because her ability can easily be proven by other towns going forwards that is a very high risk situation the more I think about it.
Wait.

Do you mean proven by the flips of the players?

Because in that case if Flower is Mafia she perfectly knows who is Town and who is not, except for the indies. So that means claiming a Cop like ability is not that disadvantageous at all overall.

Status
Not open for further replies.