Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
Why? Should I have mentioned you? Anything you wanna tell us?
Nothing tbh. I thought you would say again that I'm scum or something since you were so convinced about that yesterday.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
If someone truly blocked Flower, is it possible she would still be telling the truth? But that would regardless draw an entire different scenario for Gambit. :watchout:

Zemmi

GodMommie
โ€Ž
I would actually like to wait on a second claim until we know everyone posted, someone might have something crucial to post about, that could be very important, like could save someone.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
Isn't Flower's claimed role supposedly work like the Town Cop?

Would it mean that if another Cop claims, one of the two would be lying?

Weird however that someone Cop like is a Mason holder.

Zemmi

GodMommie
โ€Ž
Isn't Flower's claimed role supposedly work like the Town Cop?

Would it mean that if another Cop claims, one of the two would be lying?

Weird however that someone Cop like is a Mason holder.
That could actually go either way, i wouldn't hold a bunch of stock in either direction.

strongest town read rn is natalija

two folks gambit , midnight whoever the rng pushed to curb
was scum
and oddly enough
those were the two cases she pushed throughout the day. dont think thats bussing.

fb making weird comments here and there
not so town looking anymore.

there are 2 night role claims so I cant claim what I did esp as flower used exactly one. had an inkling sera would be targeted....... sigh.

Zemmi

GodMommie
โ€Ž
strongest town read rn is natalija

two folks gambit , midnight whoever the rng pushed to curb
was scum
and oddly enough
those were the two cases she pushed throughout the day. dont think thats bussing.

fb making weird comments here and there
not so town looking anymore.

there are 2 night role claims so I cant claim what I did esp as flower used exactly one. had an inkling sera would be targeted....... sigh.
She could be a 3rd party also, or one of those could have been a 3rd party, with the amount of attempt kills I believe there is a 3rd.

So I wouldn't hold that too concrete someone is town, just because they pushed for a scum.

She could be a 3rd party also, or one of those could have been a 3rd party, with the amount of attempt kills I believe there is a 3rd.

So I wouldn't hold that too concrete someone is town, just because they pushed for a scum.
perhaps
I think she was the target of the 3rd kill
thats why am saying this. wont say more....

Status
Not open for further replies.