Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Please PLEASE don't tell me you're hinting you did something to this lynch. :nicagesmile:
I went over it with him and now I am pretty sure he had something to do with it. Read the last few pages.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
โ€Ž
@Natalija How would you feel about giving Midnight one of the claims? I floated the idea to Final earlier, he seemed unmoved and nobody else has commented on it. Since youโ€™re soliciting claim offers right now, Iโ€™m curious what you think.
Post automatically merged:

If you think itโ€™s substantial, Iโ€™d say let it rip...

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
@Flower @Jew D. Boy @Finalbeta rank the importance of your actions from 1 to 5.

We still have to wait for @Tris
My action isn't that important tbh.

@Natalija How would you feel about giving Midnight one of the claims? I floated the idea to Final earlier, he seemed unmoved and nobody else has commented on it. Since youโ€™re soliciting claim offers right now, Iโ€™m curious what you think.
I think one of you should do it first, whoever has an important one.

Then later if we really have nothing left to do, he can.

The thing is you don't have to claim necessarily. If ANY of you have something incriminating, push for a lynch.

Zemmi

GodMommie
โ€Ž
I hope I'm misunderstanding is someone claiming responsibility for stopping the lynch? I would really hope that isn't the case because stopping a lynch like that would be against town's best interest.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I'm not sure if it's willing or not, could also be a passive.

As Law I had the passive where the first townie wouldn't get lynched, so it's also possible for town.
Yeah, I thought of that as well. Though we were informed about it back then. It's kinda different this time. And from what I got it seems he did it voluntarily.

I hope I'm misunderstanding is someone claiming responsibility for stopping the lynch? I would really hope that isn't the case because stopping a lynch like that would be against town's best interest.
You aren't. It looks like Beta stopped the lynch.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
โ€Ž
I think one of you should do it first, whoever has an important one.

Then later if we really have nothing left to do, he can.

The thing is you don't have to claim necessarily. If ANY of you have something incriminating, push for a lynch.
If itโ€™s just between Flower, Final, and I, it seems like it should be Flower.

Aight. I can open up a Mason Chat with a player each night. If that player is Town, I will be in a chat with them the next DP. I targetted Gambit to find out if he's Town, but I'm not in a chat with him now.

If itโ€™s just between Flower, Final, and I, it seems like it should be Flower.
There's still @LANJI CUCKSMOKE we're waiting for :catsure: I'm very interested in what he has to say
Post automatically merged:

Aight. I can open up a Mason Chat with a player each night. If that player is Town, I will be in a chat with them the next DP. I targetted Gambit to find out if he's Town, but I'm not in a chat with him now.
Why are you so impatient :catcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.