Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
What about slowing the game down to allow players to get their first night results so that they can share later on D2? :bamathink:
So something that would happen naturally, i.e. getting night results?

Are you really telling me that 'someone', I assume everyone knows why I use 'someone', stopped the lynch, that would have given us more info, because of that? :pepeke:

Zemmi

GodMommie
โ€Ž
He's a try hard as scum and more active. He also usually tries to move the game into a certain direction when scum. I haven't seen this here yet. The only weird thing about him I could see was his interaction with Rej.
I'm not sure if I missed it, but did you answer the question I asked you?

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž
Remeber to honour the goat as much as possuble as this is his own dedicated arc! :christman:
I'm not even gonna lie. I may not like your vergo wank, but I enjoy your perseverance lol.

What does that mean?
Youre telling peeps how people should play the game, but not really focusing on people/scums . Idk it just don't feel right to me.
Post automatically merged:

Like I said tho, if that's how you play that's fine. Just feels off

I wish there was a laugh reaction xD This is mafia you should be used to that everyone is paranoid. Are most people typically paranoid of you in games here?
Yeah. I did them dirty...many times. Hell, I lynched @Fujishiro in his sleep like I did with Shottie on OJ once.

People overestimate my scum play, though. I'm not this good.

Zemmi

GodMommie
โ€Ž
I'm not even gonna lie. I may not like your vergo wank, but I enjoy your perseverance lol.

Youre telling peeps how people should play the game, but not really focusing on people/scums . Idk it just don't feel right to me.
Post automatically merged:

Like I said tho, if that's how you play that's fine. Just feels off
That's actually pretty fair.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
โ€Ž
@Jew D. Boy Could your claim technically highlight a scum? Or for example, would it narrow our search, at least?
Iโ€™m not completely certain it would, which is why Iโ€™m fine letting you, Flower, or anyone else with hard evidence going instead. Honestly, I think we might wanna consider giving one claim to Midnight whenever he shows up; thereโ€™s a lot of smoke around him after the failed lynch, maybe he has something to say that could clarify things.

light is soft sheeping lol

do a quick iso on him u will see

all his posts r trying to educate others on the game and stop people from wasting his time

then end of day has a random vote that contradicts his posts lol
He did softly, but it could also be just trying to work with town.

You look so sure of that huh.
Please PLEASE don't tell me you're hinting you did something to this lynch. :nicagesmile:

@Flower @Jew D. Boy @Finalbeta rank the importance of your actions from 1 to 5.

We still have to wait for @Tris

Status
Not open for further replies.