Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
โ€Ž
@Flower I do have one important question for you though, why were you so easily willing to let yourself get lynched last phase?
Post automatically merged:

Aryt.

As for my uneasy list. Gut feeling again excluding gambit and mid ofc.

- Tris
- Jew
-Zem
- Flowa

@Flower what in the flowa powa are your thoughts apart from gambit?

Are you really in your redemption arc, or have asended as scum flowa again?
Ofc I have to ask what makes you uneasy about me?

I will brb.

PS: my lynch won't give you a ton of info. you'd just see I am town. Lynching Midnight, on the other hand, confirms I am town who couldn't bypass a lynch, saves me (a townie), and puts a mark on Flower.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
You think that's the only possibility huh? :quest:
RNG was supposed to decide between the lynch of two people. No one was lynched. So either someone has lynch immunity or someone stopped the lynch in some way is what I understand. So one of them should be scum. A townie wouldn't stop a lynch unless they had clear info on both Mid and Gambit, and them having such info on either or both D1 is highly unlikely. So someone was being saved one way or another and being saved by scum.

Aryt.

As for my uneasy list. Gut feeling again excluding gambit and mid ofc.

- Tris
- Jew
-Zem
- Flowa

@Flower what in the flowa powa are your thoughts apart from gambit?

Are you really in your redemption arc, or have asended as scum flowa again?
YOU!!

Well, anyway...

Nat: Town.
You: Town.
Lanji: Lean Town.
Beta: Lean Town.
Rej: Iffy. His reaction towards me seemed genuine, though, so the scum read got lighter.
Zem: Lean Town.
Usopp hasn't spammed us with countless tinfoils yet, so he's probably Town, too.

Rest is still neutral, however Midnight is worth looking into as well.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
โ€Ž
So if Iโ€™m getting this right, last night, @Seraphoenix targeted someone who was Nami, and then someone as Sanji activated their special skill to protect Nami and kill Sera. And now both the Nami and Sanji are suspect?

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
You look so sure of that huh.
It's the most logical deduction br0. Why would I as a townie stop an RNG lynch D1 between two people if I didn't have any clear cut info on one or both?

I see that you are constantly talking about this though. Is there something you wanna share with us?

If there is, please don't do it yet until more people agree on it.

So if Iโ€™m getting this right, last night, @Seraphoenix targeted someone who was Nami, and then someone as Sanji activated their special skill to protect Nami and kill Sera. And now both the Nami and Sanji are suspect?
Sera is Sanji Kiri.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
โ€Ž
It's the most logical deduction br0. Why would I as a townie stop an RNG lynch D1 between two people if I didn't have any clear cut info on one or both?

I see that you are constantly talking about this though. Is there something you wanna share with us?

If there is, please don't do it yet until more people agree on it.

Sera is Sanji Kiri.
Oh, then Sera was trying to protect someone named Nami.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Oh, then Sera was trying to protect someone named Nami.
Unlikely as I said here.
Also reading Sanji's role sheet it seems someone targeted him.

[Nami Love] You are so Protective of Nami that if an attack is going to kill Nami, you will take the attack on yourself. Both you and the attacker will get killed bypassing all their defense.
It says his passive bypasses all defenses so if someone was targeting Nami Sanji would have killed them. Thus someone went for Sera.

His ability would allow him to kill the attacker bypassing all his defenses, and seeing as no one got killed, it means someone targeted Sera.

Also since it's a passive ability Kiri, Sera doesn't have to do anything. It just happens. That's why it's called a passive.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
โ€Ž
Unlikely, it looks like he was killed directly.
Was it unprovoked or premeditated?

Unlikely as I said here.

His ability would allow him to kill the attacker bypassing all his defenses, and seeing as no one got killed, it means someone targeted Sera.

Also since it's a passive ability Kiri, Sera doesn't have to do anything. It just happens. That's why it's called a passive.
Then forget what I said here.
Was it unprovoked or premeditated?

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž
YOU!!

Well, anyway...

Nat: Town.
You: Town.
Lanji: Lean Town.
Beta: Lean Town.
Rej: Iffy. His reaction towards me seemed genuine, though, so the scum read got lighter.
Zem: Lean Town.
Usopp hasn't spammed us with countless tinfoils yet, so he's probably Town, too.

Rest is still neutral, however Midnight is worth looking into as well.
I'm not sure about zem or lanji.

What makes him Town lean?

Status
Not open for further replies.