Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw, not a fan of how Flower suddenly came off the wolves tribe and tried to paint some manufactured rotten blood on my back. It's just way too off.

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
:kaidowhat: vouching? Stop putting words in my mouth again Usopp. I responded you already, I hope you bothered to read it.

Why are you obsessed with Light, let's hear it?
light is soft sheeping lol

do a quick iso on him u will see

all his posts r trying to educate others on the game and stop people from wasting his time

then end of day has a random vote that contradicts his posts lol

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
We should definitely go after one of the two who were supposed to be lynched yesterday. Surviving a lynch has proven to be a strictly scum ability time after time. Last game Beta had it and was mafia, prior to that I had it and was the GF, Nat had it and was the opposing GF in the same game. The only time I remember a townie had such a power was when Beta was town in the cat game.

Also reading Sanji's role sheet it seems someone targeted him.

[Nami Love] You are so Protective of Nami that if an attack is going to kill Nami, you will take the attack on yourself. Both you and the attacker will get killed bypassing all their defense.
It says his passive bypasses all defenses so if someone was targeting Nami Sanji would have killed them. Thus someone went for Sera.

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
i mean by all means lets lynch gambit then
his flip gives insane fk tonne of info

now i wanna see atleast 6-7 votes on him tho

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I've never town read you though. I said I don't have any sus on you now, and explained my vote on you too.
I was neutral on Gambit but seeing as how many people have him on the list his flip could be very telling and full of info. I finish work in about 2 hours or so I'll try to chime in as much as I can during that period. For now I'll place a vote on him.

Vote lynch Gambit @Yo Tan Wa @RayanOO
Post automatically merged:

Did you.. did you just admit you're not a townie Lanji??

light is soft sheeping lol
Where was I sheeping lmao?

all his posts r trying to educate others on the game and stop people from wasting his time
I am pretty sure I only told you and Beta to not waste my time and read the game. Your whole idea of lynching me was off of a joke and after that nothing. Legit nothing. The only thing you've done thus far is show up every other day to say ha Light scum because because because... He joked. So pardon me for not taking it seriously.

then end of day has a random vote that contradicts his posts lol
Read above.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž
Iโ€™d like to hear what @Midnight Delight did last night first. I said yesterday that I see the case on Gambit, so I wanna find out more about the other one.

Aryt.

As for my uneasy list. Gut feeling again excluding gambit and mid ofc.

- Tris
- Jew
-Zem
- Flowa

@Flower what in the flowa powa are your thoughts apart from gambit?

Are you really in your redemption arc, or have asended as scum flowa again?

Status
Not open for further replies.