Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
โ€Ž
We have around 2 hours left. I will change my vote to the most agreed upon (as long as it's not me since I know I'm town lol), I should be around still closer to the end, assuming my boss doesn't show up.

Zemmi

GodMommie
โ€Ž
Actually I might have lied, I might not be around at the end. No one told me it Thursday :josad: Just got a pleasant reminder though that people want their paychecks. I'm gonna try to delay as long as possible though, as the responsible adult I am.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I was neutral on Gambit but seeing as how many people have him on the list his flip could be very telling and full of info. I finish work in about 2 hours or so I'll try to chime in as much as I can during that period. For now I'll place a vote on him.

Vote lynch Gambit @Yo Tan Wa @RayanOO
Post automatically merged:

gambit is more active as town
technically we both are more aggressive as townies.
Did you.. did you just admit you're not a townie Lanji??

I was neutral on Gambit but seeing as how many people have him on the list his flip could be very telling and full of info. I finish work in about 2 hours or so I'll try to chime in as much as I can during that period. For now I'll place a vote on him.

Vote lynch Gambit @Yo Tan Wa @RayanOO

Did you.. did you just admit you're not a townie Lanji??
I dont know did I ?
:finally:

Rej

Year of the black beard!
โ€Ž
Rej. Flip can show a decent result.
Not sure about the rest atm.
Wbu?

Yeah that is a bit iffy. You want people to get their thoughts in before a bandwagon?
What result? Can you tell me what info you would get from my town flip? It would just prove that most people play this game wrong obviously.

Catching up 4 pages

Please don't me LOL.
I still got things to do for the town. LOL

I really hate it when being called for being aggressive quote-unquote. I mean, I've done nothing wrong. LOL
Nat clearly loves to tunnel every single fucking game and that's because we hated each other since our break-up. Nuff said.

For Marimo, the dude is just heavily buddying with the person above.

*don't lynch me yet

gambit is more active as town
in fact, i am more active when there's no work. lol

Rej

Year of the black beard!
โ€Ž
Rej flip will probably reveal the most even if he does feel town imo.

I agree that gambit is sus still but about midnight could you elaborate or refresh my memory on him?

Tris is trying rn I guess. Not sure what to make of it atm, and sera is always like that I will allow him this day phase.

Also, while they are a new player, I've also have concerns on doing a random vote without giving thoughts in kiri. Needs more explanation then just this is my sus.

Just Don't do it again lol.

Yes

And everyone else

Need more activity.

Scums just either hiding or are fine with the lynches/sus on offer today
So you wanna lynch someone you vibe town with? Wtf is this. This is more throwing you back than giving you info, you realize that?

Where the heck is @Flower , I still wanna see unbiased reads from her.

Also I agree with a Gambit lynch here. He sucks random shit out of his toes, and he ships himself with Nat just to explain how nat reads him.

@Gambit do you always pull ass arguments?

Also put Nat and Jew into green.
I am iffy on Marimo and Lindl seems townish.

Just some gth reads at the EoD.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
โ€Ž
I wouldnt mind lynching between Lanji, Gambit and Flower for now. I am like a 1000% sure there is a scum between them.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
โ€Ž
I once asked for everyones top 3 scum reads and havent gotten any answer. Like it is sad to see that within 48 hours noone made a list of 3 solid candidates each.

Nat clearly loves to tunnel every single fucking game and that's because we hated each other since our break-up. Nuff said.
:usoprice: would never hate my ex-husbando

I didnโ€™t ever tunnel on you apart when we shot each other when you were scum and I was cute Perospero.

But indeed no one is complaining to your lynch, itโ€™s going too smoothly. Hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.