Status
Not open for further replies.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž
My thoughts havenโ€™t changed much, I think Midnight/Gambit would be nice lynches cause they might be scum.

Flowa is making me uneasy.

Backseat Sera and Tris are taking is making things difficult about reading them.

Who do you wanna lynch, Marrymo?
Rej flip will probably reveal the most even if he does feel town imo.

I agree that gambit is sus still but about midnight could you elaborate or refresh my memory on him?

Tris is trying rn I guess. Not sure what to make of it atm, and sera is always like that I will allow him this day phase.

Also, while they are a new player, I've also have concerns on doing a random vote without giving thoughts in kiri. Needs more explanation then just this is my sus.

Shut up lmao. I didn't know it was a bad idea to reveal my role to the entire mafia. :catblush::catblush:
Just Don't do it again lol.
Post automatically merged:

Are you asking me lol?
Yes

And everyone else

Need more activity.

Scums just either hiding or are fine with the lynches/sus on offer today

Theyโ€™re both usually difficult to read because of their level of experience and proficiency...so far, they appear to be playing to their usual town meta, so neither one has dinged me yet. Not completely caught up, but I donโ€™t have a reason to sus either one at the moment.
Jewwww, you donโ€™t seem to be suspecting anyone? Thatโ€™s a bit of a red flag catded read up and tell us

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
โ€Ž
Jewwww, you donโ€™t seem to be suspecting anyone? Thatโ€™s a bit of a red flag catded read up and tell us
Itโ€™s sus not to have any strong scum reads during an uneventful D1? I was on Final before Sera and a few others decided that anyone sussing him was wasting their time or should be looked at themselves, kinda sapped my motivation with the white knighting. Yโ€™all can give him a pass, but itโ€™s counterproductive to ignore him whether heโ€™s scum or his usual unhelpful townie self.

Also, I already mentioned thinking you were very quick to jump on Midnight, so I guess we could say Iโ€™m sussing you. That make you feel better?

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž

Zemmi

GodMommie
โ€Ž
:")

Zem. But I have never played with her before. So, I'm really sure about this. This back and forth with Beta kinda confused me. But Beta leans more town than Zem to me.
Just curious, how do I come off as scummy to you?

after a couple pages of reading
beta and zem should not sign up for the same game
:josad:
That is what I told the host, I will avoid games with him in the future.

Rej flip will probably reveal the most even if he does feel town imo.

I agree that gambit is sus still but about midnight could you elaborate or refresh my memory on him?

Tris is trying rn I guess. Not sure what to make of it atm, and sera is always like that I will allow him this day phase.

Also, while they are a new player, I've also have concerns on doing a random vote without giving thoughts in kiri. Needs more explanation then just this is my sus.
No, I donโ€™t want to lynch Rej over info, heโ€™s been acting ok for now. Gambit >>> Rej in terms of suspicion.

Midnight is just scum coasting lol. Read the thread.

And hell no, I ainโ€™t lynching a new player on D1. We are giving him a chance and a warm welcome. :giogio:

Itโ€™s sus not to have any strong scum reads during an uneventful D1? I was on Final before Sera and a few others decided that anyone sussing him was wasting their time or should be looked at themselves, kinda sapped my motivation with the white knighting. Yโ€™all can give him a pass, but itโ€™s counterproductive to ignore him whether heโ€™s scum or his usual unhelpful townie self.
No one said โ€œstrong scum readsโ€, I said โ€œsuspectingโ€. I canโ€™t believe youโ€™re in this game and Beta is the only one you suspect when thereโ€™s a long list of people who were scummy.

Also, I already mentioned thinking you were very quick to jump on Midnight, so I guess we could say Iโ€™m sussing you. That make you feel better?
No, do more.

I have been trying to iso out a couple of the new blokes
but I have no idea how they play
nothing particularly sticks out with lindltaylor, usopp, zem(iffy) .

so right now its really down to the people I know.
midnight's coasting as nat said
but I expect players like him to coast.

this shits so hard

dont sub out tho
we enjoy plaing with ya

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
This entire convo with Beta and also your vote on him. But you explained all of this. So, there is no need to start it all over again. As I said in that post above, I have no idea how you play. I might think Beta is more town than you because I don't know how you play. I also said that I'm not sure about you. No need to worry. I'm not voting you or anything.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
โ€Ž

Because youโ€™re the most active player...people around here love damning you if you do OR donโ€™t; either youโ€™re too quiet, which makes you suspicious, or youโ€™re too vocal, which makes you suspicious. None of us will know shit until the lynch/N1 actions, but they wanna act like the game can be solved before the first 48 hours are up. Zara is the only person here who I think could pull that off, and heโ€™s not in this round, so a lot of panties need to be unbunched before the end of the day.
No, I donโ€™t want to lynch Rej over info, heโ€™s been acting ok for now. Gambit >>> Rej in terms of suspicion.

And hell no, I ainโ€™t lynching a new player on D1. We are giving him a chance and a warm welcome. :giogio:

No one said โ€œstrong scum readsโ€, I said โ€œsuspectingโ€. I canโ€™t believe youโ€™re in this game and Beta is the only one you suspect when thereโ€™s a long list of people who were scummy.
Final is one of four people whoโ€™ve been consistently active, everyone else has chimed in here or there to no avail. What exactly has happened thatโ€™s given us so many scum candidates? Really getting tired of everyone asking each other for reads on D1 like thereโ€™s anything useful to provide...we will only look back at this day for confirmation bias going forward, weโ€™re all just fumbling around in the dark.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž
OK. True. Gambit is still missing atm and did have a large reaction fid a bit of sus.

No, do more.
Tbh, he looks like he's playing like usual but let me look at all his messages.

Relax lmao. Never said anything about lynching a newbie. Just that it's interesting to note.

Final is one of four people whoโ€™ve been consistently active, everyone else has chimed in here or there to no avail. What exactly has happened thatโ€™s given us so many scum candidates? Really getting tired of everyone asking each other for reads on D1 like thereโ€™s anything useful to provide...we will only look back at this day for confirmation bias going forward, weโ€™re all just fumbling around in the dark.
Aiiii Jew, youโ€™ve played this game a million times.

The point of reads is not to be correct because thatโ€™s impossible, the point is to give your own thought process so we can see if youโ€™re scum or town.

Clinging on to Beta and me is just lazy because those are obv on everyone lists, but hey you have the right to play the way you want and we have the right to call you up on it.

:jordamas: The end, this is too much text from me

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
I find it hilarious how Jew deems I'm being unhelpful when I've been trying to solve this game a thousand folds more than he has done thus far.

I honestly don't like when this game becomes personal and so I find Zem's personal issues with me very off place. This is not a serious way to play a boardgame.

Ignoring all of these matters, I also noticed something off with Flower's meta but I'm still trying to solve that triangle I mentioned. If you guys know more about Usopp's meta and whether or not he is truly an *overreacting* type, then please do mention it.

Zemmi

GodMommie
โ€Ž
Because youโ€™re the most active player...people around here love damning you if you do OR donโ€™t; either youโ€™re too quiet, which makes you suspicious, or youโ€™re too vocal, which makes you suspicious. None of us will know shit until the lynch/N1 actions, but they wanna act like the game can be solved before the first 48 hours are up. Zara is the only person here who I think could pull that off, and heโ€™s not in this round, so a lot of panties need to be unbunched before the end of the day.

Whelp I'm in trouble then, because I have on occasion even talked to myself in games before :josad:

Zemmi

GodMommie
โ€Ž
I have been trying to iso out a couple of the new blokes
but I have no idea how they play
nothing particularly sticks out with lindltaylor, usopp, zem(iffy) .

so right now its really down to the people I know.
midnight's coasting as nat said
but I expect players like him to coast.

this shits so hard

dont sub out tho
we enjoy plaing with ya
No worries I wasn't subbing out just was telling them sorry and I was going to try and behave. This is my official come back to mafia game, to see if I can finally enjoy it again lol.

Yuelyn

โ€Ž
K. True. Gambit is still missing atm and did have a large reaction fid a bit of sus.
Gambit is being sussed just because he overreacted a bit? Or is there something else?

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž
We are lynching someone this early?
I am not playing dumb, I am calling out Usopp for his typical behaviour of overreacting
He was sussing people too early
Why is Beta being sussed
According to the people here I do
I don't see a reason to
Your post ignores that users here have commented on his meta on other forums
Want me to go to the last game he was in where someone said that he always plays kinda aggressive?
I remember it was in that Wano game
The reason why I didn't Answer Nat is because I thought the Question was stupid in the first place
Because I thought it was obvious, sorry
Where did I accuse him?
Even I, the biggest NEET in this forum, have been busy this day because I am in my grandparent's house helping them with something.
It's honestly childish and shows a lack of sportsmanship
Tbh this dont look too good.

Any thoughts @Midnight Delight

Status
Not open for further replies.