Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
tbh we could be just punishing active ppl and thats not good

in the event one of those failed kills are vig, please try to shoot inactives next night tbh

Zemmi

GodMommie
โ€Ž
He's new, but he's being too quiet and his answers are strange as well. Such post restrictions are possible, I dunno
Don't scare him away from playing :amazing:

You are right though, about him needing to participate more because he was this quiet the last phase too besides a vote on me he never explained.

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
Don't you think that could build up a big train on someone innocent and then there would be no turning away from it too?
i dont care about his allignment, we get insane amount of info from that lynch now that alot of ningens have been pointing fingers at him

where r all these ningens now tho?

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
How did you post twice in a row without the posts being merged, or is my computer freaking?

Did someone delete a post or what?

Zemmi

GodMommie
โ€Ž
a bit of tmi there tho @Zem ?
maybe u know hes town cuz u can't find his name on scum chat?
No I just know a lot of players if they feel like it's too much pressure before they get use to it, they don't come back to play :josad:
Post automatically merged:

Says the girl who almost quit playing mafia every game she ever played lmao

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
Not worried but if I die, then everything is revealed and if that is what he was really trying to imply, he likely should be lynched the very next day lol.
Well the thing is at least curious since I realize that if Usopp really had something on you, he would have voted you and not Gambit first of all lol.

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
No I just know a lot of players if they feel like it's too much pressure before they get use to it, they don't come back to play :josad:
Post automatically merged:

Says the girl who almost quit playing mafia every game she ever played lmao
oh ur a grill lmao

wont change how i talk to u tho

Status
Not open for further replies.