Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
I was wondering what were the odds that vig tried to shoot Gambit tonight but Rej took the bullet instead and he was bulletproof. Unless Rej is Nami.

I bet a vig tried to shoot either Midnight or Gambit tonight. Thinking they were Mafia surviving a lynch.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž
Midnight been kinda quiet this phase huh ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€

Even if gambit turns out to be scum, I'm still not on board with clearing him

As of rn. Feelings.

Rej- town lean
Tris- neutral/slight scum
FB- who knows
Mid- scum
Jew- neutral
Light- nuetral/ slight town
Kiri- still need way more
Nat- Towniest Town
God- town lean heavy
Zem- neutral
Gambit- scum lean heavy
Flower- either Town or third party. No inbetween.
Taylor- Town lean
Lanji- scum lean

Zemmi

GodMommie
โ€Ž
Midnight been kinda quiet this phase huh ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€

Even if gambit turns out to be scum, I'm still not on board with clearing him

As of rn. Feelings.

Rej- town lean
Tris- neutral/slight scum
FB- who knows
Mid- scum
Jew- neutral
Light- nuetral/ slight town
Kiri- still need way more
Nat- Towniest Town
God- town lean heavy
Zem- neutral
Gambit- scum lean heavy
Flower- either Town or third party. No inbetween.
Taylor- Town lean
Lanji- scum lean
If I did this list almost everyone would lean scum to me lol but that is just because I'm not familar with you guys and I trust no one.

I think Flower is town for what it's worth, FB likely scummy town, god possible town,

I don't trust Nat but that is most likely because they say she is similar to me, if factual it is best to handle her with care.

Gambit- Highly likely scum no matter how I look at it. I asked several times not to take that 2nd claim until everyone got a chance to talk, because I really needed everyone to talk before we agreed to the next.

God likely town but I would put him as one of those hard to read people right? Likely seems scum as scum and town?

Jew very neutral on. I however want to lean town towards him but only because he seems to align more with my thinking on games.

Rej- I honestly need more from him I am disappointed from what I know of him

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
There's something I don't find sticking with Zem however.

She gave Flower way more leeway asserting how she should be Town due her claim to be unbeneficial (if she was scum). But technically she has high scum lean on Gambit and then again I don't see how claiming transporter can be beneficial to him if he was scum. Flower's and Gambit's claims look even... except at least Gambit has heavily implied Law, we have yet to find a fit for Flower. Character abilities match character flavours in tjis game.

Zemmi

GodMommie
โ€Ž
There's something I don't find sticking with Zem however.

She gave Flower way more leeway asserting how she should be Town due her claim to be unbeneficial (if she was scum). But technically she has high scum lean on Gambit and then again I don't see how claiming transporter can be beneficial to him if he was scum. Flower's and Gambit's claims look even... except at least Gambit has heavily implied Law, we have yet to find a fit for Flower. Character abilities match character flavours in tjis game.
Please just move on.... I was the main person who called out flower yesterday which other people did jump onto of things I found weird about her play.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Hmm, I want to honour what I told Usopp but now Midnight appeared. However, I don't think we can get much from him since two actions were already claimed. Again thanks to Gambit's claim.

I am pretty sure Rej was alluding to something that would negate Gambit's claim here.

:okay: what a bullshit
Post automatically merged:

• No Role claiming: this game will feature a strict no role/flavour claiming. This is the best possible way to have the game be run smoothly with the setup being the way it is. Only 2 Night action claims will be allowed each day phase.
Gambit's flip could shed a lot of light on this game and provide good info on players.

So I'll go on ahead and put a vote on Gambit.

Vote lynch Gambit @RayanOO @Yo Tan Wa

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
For sure Rej hasn't even caught up with the thread and he specifically mentioned the lynch surviving thing...

So he either has no night result and he just wants Gambit gone so hard he pretended to have one, or he actually legitimately has info.

I would at least wait for him to catch up and see if he rolls with the same opinion. In that case scenario 2 shall be more confirmed.

I dont want to say anything about kiri yet
a couple people need to be blocked tonight . thing with midnight however
he was so willing to go with an investigation
he mentioned that last dp. some invest immune role perhaps

Ok let me make this clear. Flowa claim something that made me looked bad. I was one of the few people who disagreed in claiming spots but I was in the position where I should. So even though you found that dick or w/e, my apologies. I was just giving you an info that I am clean and that somebody else has to go today.

Ok let me make this clear. Flowa claim something that made me looked bad. I was one of the few people who disagreed in claiming spots but I was in the position where I should. So even though you found that dick or w/e, my apologies. I was just giving you an info that I am clean and that somebody else has to go today.
Like who? Spill all your beans

Status
Not open for further replies.