Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
D1 there was a lot voting and people getting voted for at some point in each day, Flower, Gambit and Midnight all 3 had significant votes on each. It went from Flower, to Gambit and then a sudden switch to Midnight. In the end Midnight and Gambit had tied votes going to RNG, and it ended in a no lynch.

Flower took the first claim today she said she can make a mason chat with someone each night and if they are town she will have a convo with them. She said she picked Gambit and it failed. (I do recommend you go read the part following this claim)

Way later Gambit came and claimed he was a transporter and he switched him and Rej.

Those were the two day claims though I see overnight another one was actually made when we are only allowed to have 2 eek.

D1 there was a lot voting and people getting voted for at some point in each day, Flower, Gambit and Midnight all 3 had significant votes on each. It went from Flower, to Gambit and then a sudden switch to Midnight. In the end Midnight and Gambit had tied votes going to RNG, and it ended in a no lynch.

Flower took the first claim today she said she can make a mason chat with someone each night and if they are town she will have a convo with them. She said she picked Gambit and it failed. (I do recommend you go read the part following this claim)

Way later Gambit came and claimed he was a transporter and he switched him and Rej.

Those were the two day claims though I see overnight another one was actually made when we are only allowed to have 2 eek.
Thanks again, then i guess i will skip Day 1 & read Day 2

There is something that bugs my mind. A scum would not claim a third time knowing there is a risk they would get modkilled. Going by this logic I don't feel Midnight is supposed to be Mafia or anything else.

Wait a second..

Smoker fits the jailor role perfectly!

Midnight must be telling the truth eventually.
Post automatically merged:

By the way why are you guys lynching Gambit so badly? He basically claimed Law. Is it because Rej could hold a night result? So what happens if Gambit flips Law? Someone must shoot Rej?

Last edited:

Zemmi

GodMommie
Vote Lynch Gambit.

If Gambit flips Town and did what he said he did, we lynch Rej.
One thing kinda bugs me about this claim and what you said yesterday.

You clearly said you believed @Natalija was town, she said prove it and you knew how.

However, you shouldn't have been in a mason chat yesterday since it was D1.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I can't tell you.
I know you can't tell me but I do think it's awful strange it would be way too OP of a role though if you could do one each phase instead of cycle. The fact you would get to talk to 2 people in a entire cycle and even more so if you could confirm like you say you can they are town or not town.

If Gambit ends up being town, I think you and @Natalija might should get some attention on y'all.

I know you can't tell me but I do think it's awful strange it would be way too OP of a role though if you could do one each phase instead of cycle. The fact you would get to talk to 2 people in a entire cycle and even more so if you could confirm like you say you can they are town or not town.

If Gambit ends up being town, I think you and @Natalija might should get some attention on y'all.
The Mason ability is a night ability. That much I can tell you.

Zemmi

GodMommie
The Mason ability is a night ability. That much I can tell you.
ok...but I still will be following this developing story depending on what Gambit is :kata:

Though outside of Gambit, what do you think about other people do you believe @Midnight Delight delight might still be scum. He claims he was jailed (even though he wasn't supposed to), with the failed kills that does mean he could of attempted a kill or a kill on him could have failed, which I guess could have been a vig trying to shoot him too

And now, the end is near
And so I face the final curtain
My friends, I'll say it clear
I'll state my case of which I'm certain
I've lived a life that's full
I traveled each and every highway
But more, much more than this
I did it my way

Zemmi

GodMommie
And now, the end is near
And so I face the final curtain
My friends, I'll say it clear
I'll state my case of which I'm certain
I've lived a life that's full
I traveled each and every highway
But more, much more than this
I did it my way
What is this even lol Gambit is the one who has the votes on him not you lol.

ok...but I still will be following this developing story depending on what Gambit is :kata:

Though outside of Gambit, what do you think about other people do you believe @Midnight Delight delight might still be scum. He claims he was jailed (even though he wasn't supposed to), with the failed kills that does mean he could of attempted a kill or a kill on him could have failed, which I guess could have been a vig trying to shoot him too
I believe Gambit and Midnight can both be scum. But lynch wagons make me think they aren't on a team together. I felt more resistance towards a Gambit lynch than a Midnight lynch.

Status
Not open for further replies.