Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
โ€Ž

I will take that, I might being naรฏve but I do feel like you are town.

Since you and Flower were entertaining this possibility of a scum transporter being present in the game so I was mentioning how that would be extremely unlikely.
Bus drivers are usually scum roles in traditional from what I remember, and I'm don't actually believe he is, because even in the case he was, he would of still tried to push the accusation on Rej, which he didn't.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I've been reading the pages now and I haven't seen anything that would exonerate Gambit so far, or make him look better. Actually the opposite.

Sanji was the transporter/bd of town
[Fastest Character] Training for 2 years have made you so fast that you can swap two players without being noticed. All actions targeted on one player will now target the second, and vice versa.

Two town transporters in a 16 player game seems very unlikely to me.

Also his first instinct was to attack Flowa. Kinda odd if he really did transport himself with another person. If true it would make more sense to explain the situation then and there.

So I'll be keeping the vote on him.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
โ€Ž
Cool thanks. Seems like Gambit likely lying no? since Sanji should be the transporter
Gambit could be lying. But Sera's ability isn't exactly the same as Gambit's. Sera was a bus driver, he could switch two players and all abilities targeting one of them would target the other.

Gambit switches himself with the target. So Gambit could self target with his ability, but Sera could not.

Anyway we even have Rej who says that he has proof to say that Gambit didn't switch with him. The flip will surely be beneficial.

Zemmi

GodMommie
โ€Ž
Gambit could be lying. But Sera's ability isn't exactly the same as Gambit's. Sera was a bus driver, he could switch two players and all abilities targeting one of them would target the other.

Gambit switches himself with the target. So Gambit could self target with his ability, but Sera could not.

Anyway we even have Rej who says that he has proof to say that Gambit didn't switch with him. The flip will surely be beneficial.
Can you give me your best reads on all the players in the game? please? I don't have a good read on you yet.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž
I don't understand lmao.
Thanks for the input, but it's nothing new.
:sanmoji:
Post automatically merged:

I see. Thank you. I still don't know much about all roles in mafia just yet

Rej

Year of the black beard!
โ€Ž
Well what I can see say is that Gambit is claiming an ability that looks totally Law. He basically claimed "Shambles" and I doubt the hosts would not insert it when crafting this game setup.

Furthermore, as we know the real Law could counterclaim Gambit anytime if that was the case.

Switching you of all players surely proves odd however, unless he deemed you as suspicious.
well Gambit took the last claim spot from what I know also almost every Law in every setup where there is a Law, he will have a shambles ability, it is the norm when creating a Law character xD I am on the side that it is mafia baiting for the real Law

This DP is a lot more productive than the last, I like this.

Btw @Rej I'm playing Genshin Impact, too. So happy I pulled Zhongli from the banner, but I'm stuck at AR 35 still.
I hope to hit AR 30 this weekend, I am a Xiangling main, I pulled her from free wishes and got the first constellation xD
I will take that, I might being naรฏve but I do feel like you are town.

Bus drivers are usually scum roles in traditional from what I remember, and I'm don't actually believe he is, because even in the case he was, he would of still tried to push the accusation on Rej, which he didn't.
what Zem says here summarizes it all

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Thanks for the input, but it's nothing new.
:sanmoji:
Post automatically merged:

I see. Thank you. I still don't know much about all roles in mafia just yet
I mean okie lmao. I am just explaining my stance. I got up recently and was gone for a while.

So basically Flower claimed that she tried to contact Gambit but couldn't & her Ability apparently only works on Town
There are many odd details here, first of all it's confusing whether it's a Night or Day Ability, basically she is saying that the Ability triggers during the Night but you get to experience it during the Day

My take on this isn't that i don't believe such Ability but it must imply something for it to work like this.
The only Character that matches this is Law, i think her Ability it to try & find a Town (or more) & somehow make an Alliance so that she becomes Town too, hence why only Town can be effected & why it's triggered during the Night & happens during the Day so that the changes in her Role happen the next NP & not next DP. As for her Win Con, i think she needs to kill/lynch Caesar, it's possible she even knows his Identity & needs to convince town to Kill/Lynch him (Similar to Executioner, right? sorry i recall Roles)

Hence why there are no Claims this Game, because some Roles know the identities of others & Sanji's Role further proves this Theory.
(Add to it how certain Players are defending certain others as if they are 100% of their Roles)

Due to these Restrictions & Links, i expect that some Roles will have quiet some Immunities, and Caesar is one of them due to being a Logia & also Law's Target. If we connect the dots, not only it will explain why Flower is so persistent on Lynching Gambit but it also explains why she ignored Transport/Blocked Arguments & how the previous Lynch didn't happen. (Maybe Logia Immunity or a certain amount of Votes must be reached to represent Law-Straw Hats Alliance)

Gambit's Lynch will help me confirm this Theory or update it based on his Role

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for pure Reads, my suspects are Light, Marimo & Zemmi & don't ask me why, it's just pure feeling, no valuable arguments here.
Also regarding those failed kills, as i said, i expect lot of Characters to have Immunities (I mean if even Nami have some protecion in the form of Sanji, i expect most Characters to have similar Abilities, just read Punk Hazard Arc again)

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž
@Marimo_420 do you have any reads btw?
My reads a while back

Midnight been kinda quiet this phase huh ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€

Even if gambit turns out to be scum, I'm still not on board with clearing him

As of rn. Feelings.

Rej- town lean
Tris- neutral/slight scum
FB- who knows
Mid- scum
Jew- neutral
Light- nuetral/ slight town
Kiri- still need way more
Nat- Towniest Town
God- town lean heavy
Zem- neutral
Gambit- scum lean heavy
Flower- either Town or third party. No inbetween.
Taylor- Town lean
Lanji- scum lean
I don't think much has changed for me so far.

Zem looks better and better though. Apart from that, my list is the same.

I mean okie lmao. I am just explaining my stance. I got up recently and was gone for a while.
Lmao, no worries man.

Zemmi

GodMommie
โ€Ž
So basically Flower claimed that she tried to contact Gambit but couldn't & her Ability apparently only works on Town
There are many odd details here, first of all it's confusing whether it's a Night or Day Ability, basically she is saying that the Ability triggers during the Night but you get to experience it during the Day

My take on this isn't that i don't believe such Ability but it must imply something for it to work like this.
The only Character that matches this is Law, i think her Ability it to try & find a Town (or more) & somehow make an Alliance so that she becomes Town too, hence why only Town can be effected & why it's triggered during the Night & happens during the Day so that the changes in her Role happen the next NP & not next DP. As for her Win Con, i think she needs to kill/lynch Caesar, it's possible she even knows his Identity & needs to convince town to Kill/Lynch him (Similar to Executioner, right? sorry i recall Roles)

Hence why there are no Claims this Game, because some Roles know the identities of others & Sanji's Role further proves this Theory.
(Add to it how certain Players are defending certain others as if they are 100% of their Roles)

Due to these Restrictions & Links, i expect that some Roles will have quiet some Immunities, and Caesar is one of them due to being a Logia & also Law's Target. If we connect the dots, not only it will explain why Flower is so persistent on Lynching Gambit but it also explains why she ignored Transport/Blocked Arguments & how the previous Lynch didn't happen. (Maybe Logia Immunity or a certain amount of Votes must be reached to represent Law-Straw Hats Alliance)

Gambit's Lynch will help me confirm this Theory or update it based on his Role

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for pure Reads, my suspects are Light, Marimo & Zemmi & don't ask me why, it's just pure feeling, no valuable arguments here.
Also regarding those failed kills, as i said, i expect lot of Characters to have Immunities (I mean if even Nami have some protecion in the form of Sanji, i expect most Characters to have similar Abilities, just read Punk Hazard Arc again)
Am I on your suspect because of my play in this game or your general distrust for me in games?

Status
Not open for further replies.