Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
Why it's not possible for her to be Exe?
Of course she isn't gonna say she is Indie or even imply it because she won't be able to convince us if we decide to Lynch her for being an Indie. And as i said, i don't think she lied about her Ability, i think she makes Alliances with Town & her Win Con is to kill/lynch Caesar.
It matches with some Players suspecting Gambit of being Caesar
I actually think she could eventually be Exe but as I was saying only if she rolled neutral indie and not pro town indie. So it depends on her rolesheet in that case.

However a lot of players want to lynch Gambit here, she doesn't look too fixiated overall.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
โ€Ž
This has greatly made me look at you more positively. Also if you want reads on players, you can skim Day 1 too. I wouldn't say it is entirely useless. Certain suspicions carried over from day 1.

Lack of it tbh, seemed to me that she was mainly on the fence and chose easy way outs. But I'll have to reconsider after looking at your play.
Woops sorry Beta, I quoted your post but forgot to reply. His ability does sound a lot like Law's. But only the flip will confirm it.

Zemmi

GodMommie
โ€Ž
I said a while back that Law would be a pro-town indie, no idea how we got started discussing him so heavily...
Why would a pro town indie make himself so suspicious though and act like he is working against town instead? I don't think Gambit is pro-town at all, I have asked him several times to answer a couple of questions and he has just more or less ignored them, I know he seen them since I have tagged him or quoted him each time I ask.

How certain are you that he's a pro town role?
I'm not too sure tbh.
We already talked about it,

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE why did you mention Caesar Clown of all people out of the blue?

Lol you couldn't answer me even if you were looking for him.

If you're Law, I won't forgive you.
I know Flowa is capable of dangerous things as scum so she should be kept an eye on.

And btw if what you are saying about Law and all is true, it really isn't helping town now sis. It looks just like when TAC the scum outed you to his scum mates..
I know it's important, but we should drop it tbh. Him being bad in this game makes no sense, so even if he isn't a townie he'd be a pro indie town. We don't need to spell it out for scum lmao.
Post automatically merged:

pro town indie*
Ah I see. No worries.

Well, I don't think debating whether Law is pro town or not is gonna help. But it'll be nice to see him kill vergo again :cheers:

Anyway
Unvote
Vote Lynch Rej @Yo Tan Wa

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
โ€Ž
How certain are you that he's a pro town role?
I'm not too sure tbh.
As sure as anyone can be in this game...Iโ€™m basing that assumption off how things went in the series, this is the arc when Law first allied himself with the SHP. Since theyโ€™re town this round, I think itโ€™s safe to say he could be on our side in some manner, thatโ€™s all.
Why would a pro town indie make himself so suspicious though and act like he is working against town instead? I don't think Gambit is pro-town at all, I have asked him several times to answer a couple of questions and he has just more or less ignored them, I know he seen them since I have tagged him or quoted him each time I ask.
Let me be clear - while I think Law is a pro-town indie role, at no point have I been sold on Gambit being Law. He hasnโ€™t said anything I believe yet, Iโ€™m speculating more on the role itself than whether or not Gambit has it.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž
For me it's like this-
16 player game.
3-4 mafia.
Monet- Vergo- Ceaser- some either guy maybe?

All third parties i.e. law is either nuetral or pro-town?

I just don't see it.

Maybe he could be helpful to town, but I just don't see it

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
โ€Ž
For me it's like this-
16 player game.
3-4 mafia.
Monet- Vergo- Ceaser- some either guy maybe?

All third parties i.e. law is either nuetral or pro-town?

I just don't see it.

Maybe he could be helpful to town, but I just don't see it
Why are you assuming that Vergo/Monet are indies and not full scum? Smoker/Tashigi would make more sense as third parties, the people you listed were the clear antagonists of Punk Hazard.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
At the risk of sounding repetitive and @Marimo_420 jumping me, I still think what I said to Nat back then. Law being bad in this game makes no sense. It's the arc when the alliance between him and the SHC officially began. While he might not be a townie, he'd be a pro town indie.

He could have a goal of his own in the game like retrieving his heart. So he might need to find the person who has his heart, and that's Caeser or Vergo. So getting rid of either or both of them could be his wincon, or one of. Of course I am basing this on the PH arc in the manga.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž
At the risk of sounding repetitive and @Marimo_420 jumping me
:sanmoji:

Everyone's allowed their own thoughts lol, I'm just throwing mine out as well.

Why are you assuming that Vergo/Monet are indies and not full scum? Smoker/Tashigi would make more sense as third parties, the people you listed were the clear antagonists of Punk Hazard.
Huh? I did list them as clear scums tho.

3-4 mafia- monet... vergo... ceaser. Reread the post you just quoted @Jew D. Boy

I've named law as third party

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
โ€Ž
:sanmoji:

Everyone's allowed their own thoughts lol, I'm just throwing mine out as well.

Huh? I did list them as clear scums tho.

3-4 mafia- monet... vergo... ceaser. Reread the post you just quoted @Jew D. Boy

I've named law as third party
I did, the way you spaced it didnโ€™t make your meaning clear up front. If we agree those three are mafia (I think the bench is deep enough that Brownbeard or the Yeti Cool Brothers arenโ€™t being used here), and maybe say Law/Smoker/Tashigi are neutral, thatโ€™s 10 townies, three mafia, and just as many indies. That sound reasonable to you? Still an uninformed majority against an informed minority.

Yeah them numbers sound right.

Is Kinemon prominent enough to be in the game?
I think he is:

Interesting. First super original reads.

Yeah, whatโ€™s strange about Flowa is that itโ€™s a night ability apparently, which created a mason chat during the day. But she didnโ€™t get an โ€œaction failโ€.

What her character is I have no clue, itโ€™d have to be someone who is in a lot of contact with others.

Best case scenario Kinemon? Worst Vergo?

Iโ€™d put Usopp in this mix too

Status
Not open for further replies.