Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
From what I see, I believe only the most prominent characters will be in the game. So I think thinking off characters that were there in the game is inaccurate.
Post automatically merged:

I ain't voting for anyone
Because you are scum correct? I think it might be possible you and gambit are actually buddies, which would be an interesting turn of events.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
From what I see, I believe only the most prominent characters will be in the game. So I think thinking off characters that were there in the game is inaccurate.
Post automatically merged:

Because you are scum correct? I think it might be possible you and gambit are actually buddies, which would be an interesting turn of events.
You think it's possible they are buddies?

None of you listened to me when I said let's lynch Gambit last Day Phase, why should I even bother when I nearly got lynched because you all listened to Natalija's rambling

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
None of you listened to me when I said let's lynch Gambit last Day Phase, why should I even bother when I nearly got lynched because you all listened to Natalija's rambling
So are you tying yourself to Gambit’s fate because you were on him first? If he flips town, should we lynch you next?
VOTE LYNCH GAMBIT @Yo Tan Wa @RayanOO

I want everyone on just one guy pls.

don't need no bs voting powers to make it ng again.
He’s ahead by a healthy enough margin, you probably aren’t getting an unanimous decision even though you likely ARE getting a Gambit lynch.

Status
Not open for further replies.