And to think that KnY ended.

Life is already that harsh.

No matter how much you can obtain, you will eventually lose everything you had once the time has come, this is valid for any actual matter in life and manga sellings are no exception to the rule.

P

PeperLevi

That is the proof we all need that certain part (no it all) of the criticism to One Piece is right at the end of the day.
One Piece is one of the most important things in my life,but i know acknowledge when the history is being weak when it is.
Totto Land Arc was a bad story point. The Straw Hat Crew messed around in Big Mom Pirates's territory,escaped like a bunch of cowards and that arc had no story impact, with in the end happening the bullshit of Straw Hat Crew getting the reputation around the world of be a pirate crew in the same league of Big Mom Pirates. Even Wano Arc had a bad start. That chapters of Luffy with the sumo wrestler were a complete waste of time and space.
I won't defend Oda for his life work being dropped down of the pedestal in which people had put it since its begin. Actually,i hope One Piece's popularity drop even more from now on. It should cause a big impact in Oda as a people and lead him to strive more to improve his skill as writer.
@nik87 @HA001 @MarineHQ62 @Kejon @Luffy bin Dragon @Blother D. Jircniv El Nix @Fenaker @Monkey D. Luffy

Demon Slayer :finally:
Post automatically merged:

One Piece is 6, goddamn trash. That’s what Oda gets for revealing a new gifter every chapter for the past fifteen chapters
Actually its 3

People fail to take in to account the fact OP released 3 volumes

Wtf how ????
I didn’t see the anime but I read the manga
And demon slayer was shit
Maybe average at best

someone explain please
The Japanese like it because it's set in the taisho period

Wtf how ????
Maybe average at best

someone explain please
Couple of reasons
The anime had top tier animation and some of the fights were trending all over youtube and twitter
It has japanese folklore so it got more attention from japanese people
It ended this year so people that watched the anime started binge reading the whole manga
Probably Quarantine helped as well
But still 80+ million is ridiclous :few:

That is the proof we all need that certain part (no it all) of the criticism to One Piece is right at the end of the day.
One Piece is one of the most important things in my life,but i know acknowledge when the history is being weak when it is.
Totto Land Arc was a bad story point. The Straw Hat Crew messed around in Big Mom Pirates's territory,escaped like a bunch of cowards and that arc had no story impact, with in the end happening the bullshit of Straw Hat Crew getting the reputation around the world of be a pirate crew in the same league of Big Mom Pirates. Even Wano Arc had a bad start. That chapters of Luffy with the sumo wrestler were a complete waste of time and space.
I won't defend Oda for his life work being dropped down of the pedestal in which people had put it since its begin. Actually,i hope One Piece's popularity drop even more from now on. It should cause a big impact in Oda as a people and lead him to strive more to improve his skill as writer.
@nik87 @HA001 @MarineHQ62 @Kejon @Luffy bin Dragon @Blother D. Jircniv El Nix @Fenaker @Monkey D. Luffy
It's not that deep man
One piece released only 3 volumes and Demon slayer has 22 volumes with backlog sales. Even then One piece had the second most bought individual volume sales after Demon slayer. Kingdom was second this year because it was the end of a very long arc + a live action series. Just chill

Spittin

Wtf how ????
Maybe average at best

someone explain please
Not everyone has the same opinion lol. For what you find shit or average there are millions that love it. And it goes the other way too. Something you think might be amazing, many others could see as trash. So how is it a huge mystery that something you don't like is loved by others?

KnY's primarily loved for its very endearing characters and the emotional weight they and the story carry. This is helped by its culturally relevant Taishō setting and the personal and relatable themes of the story. Not to mention the high stake fights and the cool powers.

Demon Slayer had more swordsmen that One PIece, that's why it sold more.
Far better quality swordsmen too. :kata:

Virgin Kin emon been around for 300+ chapters, still mid

VS

Chad Rengoku breaking records and hearts in just 10.:fransuper:

Last edited:
Not everyone has the same opinion lol. For what you find shit or average there are millions that love it. And it goes the other way too. Something you think might be amazing, many others could see as trash. So how is it a huge mystery that something you don't like is loved by others?

KnY's primarily loved for its very endearing characters and the emotional weight they and the story carry. This is helped by its culturally relevant Taishō setting and the personal and relatable themes of the story. Not to mention the high stake fights and the cool powers.

Far better quality swordsmen too. :kata:

Virgin Kin emon been around for 300+ chapters, still mid

VS

Chad Rengoku breaking records and hearts in just 10.:fransuper:

Spittin' fax dizzy :cheers: Show these One Piss fans the greatness of Demon Slayer:kata:

Spittin' fax dizzy :cheers: Show these One Piss fans the greatness of Demon Slayer:kata:
Honestly I jokingly wonder if how underwhelming Wano's been had any part to play in KnY's success.

We were promised:

-Badass swordsmen
-Unbearable stakes
-Terrifying oni/(demons).

And IMO we got a steaming pile of you know what. Quite possibly the biggest fuck up in the series. And individual volume sales have declined (Is Wano to blame perhaps?? I dunno.)

Meanwhile KnY was just sitting there undiscovered this whole time that ACTUALLY has badass well written swordsmen, unbearable stakes and terrifying demons. And once people were made aware that it existed, the copies flew off the shelves and it became a social phenomenon and one of the best selling manga of all time, breaking practically every one of OP's sales records, becoming bigger than OP even at its Marineford/Strong World peak.

Who knows? :sadgrin: