Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m also willing to wait, but if it’s needed later on, y’all consider this me reserving the second claim, since SOMEONE forced the host’s hand :lusalty:

Tell me this isn’t you defending Midnight since the first day:
You are genuinely missing all the posts around Gambit and only highlighting the ones about Midnight. You must be doing it on purpose.

Please doubt all you want. I'm pretty sure I'm right about him, so why wouldn't I put my neck out for someone I think is town? Flower isn't that how I alawys am? If I know someone is town, I have no issues defending them right?
So you're saying JDB is lying? If you're so sure, why go for me and not for him?

Please doubt all you want. I'm pretty sure I'm right about him, so why wouldn't I put my neck out for someone I think is town? Flower isn't that how I alawys am? If I know someone is town, I have no issues defending them right?
To be honest I can totally see Flower's strategy right now. You are more experienced than me, so you must be seeing the same.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
No I haven't accused anyone, I'm just saying it is very clear who Beta is in this game now.
But you said you would become suspicious of anyone that would find something guilty on Beta, which is what JDB is implying to have.
To me that sounds like an accusation.

Regardless, who are you referring to? The only thing I could see is maybe him being Luffy, due to the nakama thing.

Zemmi

GodMommie
But you said you would become suspicious of anyone that would find something guilty on Beta, which is what JDB is implying to have.
To me that sounds like an accusation.

Regardless, who are you referring to? The only thing I could see is maybe him being Luffy, due to the nakama thing.
No, you are reading more into what I was saying. I was actually not talking to anyone specifically I was talking to the scum, a I dare you, try me kinda thing.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Now, I don’t know if we should trust Final’s judgment based on his role...he’s still often wrong in this game, so unless he has tangible evidence why he’s supporting Midnight, I think the latter could still be scum. Might need to proceed with the lynch on him. Still, since I can’t vote for the majority...

Vote Lynch Tris @Yo Tan Wa

Zemmi

GodMommie
Now, I don’t know if we should trust Final’s judgment based on his role...he’s still often wrong in this game, so unless he has tangible evidence why he’s supporting Midnight, I think the latter could still be scum. Might need to proceed with the lynch on him. Still, since I can’t vote for the majority...

I think Salah subbed in for that person.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I still feel like Midnight will be the best lynch as I said before, but it wouldn't hurt to keep moving along and getting people to talk. In a no claim game, talking is the best thing we have to our advantage.

How come you are no more hellbent on me man, anything of peculiar? You were supposed to have a crystal clear result on me judging from the way you had rushed against me.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
How come you are no more hellbent on me man, anything of peculiar? You were supposed to have a crystal clear result on me judging from the way you had rushed against me.
You really gonna antagonize the one person who can unequivocally clear you? THIS is why people think you’re worth lynching even as a likely OR confirmed townie :seriously::stop:
Post automatically merged:

Is the second claim now used up?
No, I just said I can do something different with my claim if I make it. Honestly, I’m fine not doing it if you think you can help us find scum...all mine will do is confirm town.

Status
Not open for further replies.