Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
@Midnight Delight if scum is purposely trying to mislynch you, you aren't really giving us anything to work with tbh. So I would expect you to participate a bit more and try to actually play the game.

I would even vote for you to take the 2nd claim after every player in the game posts, if you are the person who still has the most votes on them.

If it is someone else who has the most votes on them I would like them to take that claim. This way we might can avoid any mislynches.

I still would like one of the claims to be if someone got poisoned if at all possible. Beta stole a claim from the game, but that is expected.
Why do you think someone is poisoned?

Unvote
Based on this and more than reads.
Zem’s right, Final’s town, and I can verify it with my claim.
:kaidowhat: you were sure he was scum, wtf is with this 180 turn

I had to, to assure Flower would get lynched, there are too many incongruences with her so far. No character fits her abilities, her abilities are too weird and her very claim is not even unbeneficial to her in that she can fundamentally label her buddies as townies; plus she isn't forced to claim actions all the time and she even said "my ability didn't work" which is a common trick to pin in. I can spot way more fallacies with her than with Midnight.

And now I have actual night material. I literally tried to kill her and it failed.
:nicagesmile:
@Finalbeta has been mod killed

I've seen enough rule breaking this game I won't go easy anymore
Very good

Zemmi

GodMommie
Why do you think someone is poisoned?

:kaidowhat: you were sure he was scum, wtf is with this 180 turn

:nicagesmile:

Very good
I will be subbing out of the game, just so no one who comes in for me has to answer for me not posting in the game. @AL sama can explain the reason I decided to leave the game if he chooses to but he doesn't have to.

The reason I think that is because of law's role card.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Beta getting Luffy... And getting modkilled :nicagesmile:

So it seems Caesar indeed spreads poison.
Do we know if we’ve been poisoned? I haven’t gotten any feedback in my PM whatsoever, so would that also be true for becoming a victim of said ability? Zem said we should claim if it’s happened, but nobody’s stepped forward yet...

Do we know if we’ve been poisoned? I haven’t gotten any feedback in my PM whatsoever, so would that also be true for becoming a victim of said ability? Zem said we should claim if it’s happened, but nobody’s stepped forward yet...
I think “poison” is useless to claim as well.

What we should focus on is important info. If anyone has any, they should ask for a claim.
Post automatically merged:

Town is growing real thin now. catded

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I think “poison” is useless to claim as well.

What we should focus on is important info. If anyone has any, they should ask for a claim.
Well, what exactly do you consider important, Nat? My claim has been rendered pointless, but it would have been crucial in clearing Final if he didn’t run his mouth so much; if the presumptive GF can poison people, wouldn’t that also be salient since we could look at whoever was sussing them?

Well, what exactly do you consider important, Nat? My claim has been rendered pointless, but it would have been crucial in clearing Final if he didn’t run his mouth so much; if the presumptive GF can poison people, wouldn’t that also be salient since we could look at whoever was sussing them?
No.

Only important stuff is that which points to who’s scum atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.