Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
So Flower isn't Law, I was easily able to figure out Beta's character. So I think it would be beneficial if we tried to guess what flower's possibly could be, I did believe she could have been law, which I was wrong about.
Post automatically merged:

The poison thing?
Yes I think if a person is poisoned they should use that claim to say it. I don't think there is another 3rd in this game, if you look law was immune to it. The poison has to come from mafia, mafia won't being poisoning themselves. So it would be a town dying from poison.

So Flower isn't Law, I was easily able to figure out Beta's character. So I think it would be beneficial if we tried to guess what flower's possibly could be, I did believe she could have been law, which I was wrong about.
Are you trying to get me mod killed? Even if you guess correctly I couldn't confirm it.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Are you trying to get me mod killed? Even if you guess correctly I couldn't confirm it.
I never told you to say it, I asked others to try to guess it since, it has been a very long time since I followed OP and this arc I do not remember well.

However, if you are scum by all means say your character :neesama: However, if you are town I would prefer you not to get modkilled.

You really gonna antagonize the one person who can unequivocally clear you? THIS is why people think you’re worth lynching even as a likely OR confirmed townie :seriously::stop:
I'm merely manifesting my genuine curiosity and nothing off radar man, you looked like extremely confident of your result on me, yet now you affirm you can clear me.

Then again all I can see you finding on me was my very action on Flower but it didn't seem to be the case... since that would not have made me guilty by itself just because my ability works like a killing attempt. Specially when you rushed against me *after* I claimed it.

I never told you to say it, I asked others to try to guess it since, it has been a very long time since I followed OP and this arc I do not remember well.

However, if you are scum by all means say your character :neesama: However, if you are town I would prefer you not to get modkilled.
I'm getting Tower of God flashbacks. Was a game with just ability claiming and chara claiming banned. @Real Go D. Usopp constantly tried to get me to claim chara by saying "How can you do X when you're Bam?". I actually subbed out of that game because of this.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I'm merely manifesting my genuine curiosity and nothing off radar man, you looked like extremely confident of your result on me, yet now you affirm you can clear me.

Then again all I can see you finding on me was my very action on Flower but it didn't seem to be the case... since that would not have made me guilty by itself just because my ability works like a killing attempt. Specially when you rushed against me *after* I claimed it.
I can’t explain this without claiming, and I’m not claiming until or unless everyone else says it’s cool. Would be different if we still had two claims to burn instead of one, but you made sure we don’t.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I'm getting Tower of God flashbacks. Was a game with just ability claiming and chara claiming banned. @Real Go D. Usopp constantly tried to get me to claim chara by saying "How can you do X when you're Bam?". I actually subbed out of that game because of this.
Flower, this is me. Have I ever tried to get a player modkilled? Regardless if I thought they were town or scum? That is the most disrespectful thing to do to a host, and you know I would never do that.

Zemmi

GodMommie
@Flower did you play that one game with me when I was scum and a town got another town modkilled, and I was legit outraged even though it worked only in my favor but I held a grudge against Ultra for a long time because of that.

Flower, this is me. Have I ever tried to get a player modkilled? Regardless if I thought they were town or scum? That is the most disrespectful thing to do to a host, and you know I would never do that.
Yeah. I just have the tendency to almost accidentally answer when I'm not paying enough attention. So let's just drop the subject, alright?

I can’t explain this without claiming, and I’m not claiming until or unless everyone else says it’s cool. Would be different if we still had two claims to burn instead of one, but you made sure we don’t.
I had to, to assure Flower would get lynched, there are too many incongruences with her so far. No character fits her abilities, her abilities are too weird and her very claim is not even unbeneficial to her in that she can fundamentally label her buddies as townies; plus she isn't forced to claim actions all the time and she even said "my ability didn't work" which is a common trick to pin in. I can spot way more fallacies with her than with Midnight.

And now I have actual night material. I literally tried to kill her and it failed.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I would go out and say I believe Flower is scum but the thing with Flower, many times when I think she is scum she isn't. So I'm a lot more reserved in saying yes she is scum. Which is also another reason I really wanted her to use her ability on me. I know I can't just trust my person thoughts on her, because with her I'm usually wrong.
Post automatically merged:

possible

also I will trust Flower this DP, I have a good feeling about her, and everyone who votes on Midnight: good feeling for now
Nope not even possible. Beta is town.

Status
Not open for further replies.