Status
Not open for further replies.
what happened with thim?
YP started losing credibility when clearly his sources back around the late 960's got busted.

Ever since then he stopped providing accurate spoilers (he used to provide info like Redon all the time), has actually lied on multiple occasions by hyping things that didn't happen (his 982 comment specifically), has "hinted" at things that led to nothing, and worst of all, says he's was joking when things don't pan out.

He lost his source, he just needs to get over it. He's not relevant anymore and it bothers him.

YP started losing credibility when clearly his sources back around the late 960's got busted.

Ever since then he stopped providing accurate spoilers (he used to provide info like Redon all the time), has actually lied on multiple occasions by hyping things that didn't happen (his 982 comment specifically), has "hinted" at things that led to nothing, and worst of all, says he's was joking when things don't pan out.

He lost his source, he just needs to get over it. He's not relevant anymore and it bothers him.
ShichibukaiProductions

All I hope is that chapter 999 isn't full Ace flashback. I don't even dislike Ace but I expect more for chapter 1000:lusalty:
I don't think it will even be related to Ace. Oda does this sometimes. He'll tease a flashback event but won't get to it for a while.

In order to get that Ace flashback, something relevant needs to happen tbh, and I think its going to be some form of Luffy carrying Ace's will to defeat Kaido, so we may not see that flashback until Luffy starts to fight Kaido, or at least until Yamato speaks to her father

Status
Not open for further replies.