Status
Not open for further replies.
Only thing I know about Artur is that EtenBoby corrects him when he tries (and fails) to translate lol
Lol

I mean it funny. Oda highlights in the Rocks chapters that all of his crew members were cunts and wanted to kill each other and the only reason they joined was to make a quick progress.. yet guys like Artur think that Kaido also wants his old captain back.. Not realising that Kaido and Mom have are kings themselves. They don’t follow anyone. They only followed Rocks for quick progress.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Lol

I mean it funny. Oda highlights in the Rocks chapters that all of his crew members were cunts and wanted to kill each other and the only reason they joined was to make a quick progress.. yet guys like Artur think that Kaido also wants his old captain back.. Not realising that Kaido and Mom have are kings themselves. They don’t follow anyone. They only followed Rocks for quick progress.
Rocks was more of a business deal than camaraderie. Which is why I see Big Mom / Kaido betraying each other soon.

If it’s not in flashback, Rocks will be back as a singular force. Hopefully not Imu tho

C

critical mindset

Rocks was more of a business deal than camaraderie. Which is why I see Big Mom / Kaido betraying each other soon.

If it’s not in flashback, Rocks will be back as a singular force. Hopefully not Imu tho
I'd like for it to be a fishman that united different races and groups as one against the WG, going so far as to topple it as a bellicose force to be reckoned with. A more hostile version of Luffy

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
I'd like for it to be a fishman that united different races and groups as one against the WG, going so far as to topple it as a bellicose force to be reckoned with. A more hostile version of Luffy
He went after the Celestial Dragons for a reason. So he def was a hostile version of Luffy. Blackbeard is probably his son/inheritor. But I don’t think his goals will be portrayed as noble or virtuous.
@Kejon @Don DaSlayer @Ice devil slayer @Oblivion @playa4321 @Akai2
I always imagined that it was Rocks who was behind Jinbe and Robin. You guys like the idea?
I do. Whatever it takes to get Xebec into the current timeline I’m game for :steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.