Who will Zoro Cut (not the fish Kaido)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Hes a dragon but dont worry he wont be a dragon for too long, Once WORO finishes with him he will just be another pack of tuna, Or maybe some sushi dish. So dont worry in a few chapters hes not going to be a dragon any more.
🤦🏻‍♂️

Tf kinda username is that. Tuna is Sanji’s foreshadowed fight, not Zoro’s.

He is a fish
Post automatically merged:

🐟👍
🐉👎🏼
lol I dont have time for you
If I got a human human fruit that turns me into a dragon
then I am a dragon

drake isnt an allosaurus but a dragon simply because of the general name of his fruit.
saying drake isnt an allosaurus would be out of place
same thing here
Hito Hito no Mi, Model: Daibutsu - sengoku

hint sengoku the buddha but ate a human human fruit . saying he isnt would be out of place. its not that hard.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
lol I dont have time for you
If I got a human human fruit that turns me into a dragon
then I am a dragon

drake isnt an allosaurus but a dragon simply because of the general name of his fruit.
saying drake isnt an allosaurus would be out of place
same thing here
Hito Hito no Mi, Model: Daibutsu - sengoku

hint sengoku the buddha but ate a human human fruit . saying he isnt would be out of place. its not that hard.
I’m sorry but according to Oda dinosaurs (and pterosaurs) are apart of the greater dragon family tree. Saying otherwise goes against Oda’s word.

So Kaido cannot be a dragon.
Post automatically merged:

He's a Chinese Dragon. What does he look like? When you look at Kaido you see... what?
A silly fish.

Bogard

You can't win
@comrade @Bogard
Yo boys since we coming close to the legendary flashback with God valley(I hope it), how you guys would put these characters in powerlvl?
Xebec,Roger,Primebeard,Shiki,Bigmom,Kaido,Garp,Sengoku and the others?
Do you guys believe Xebec,Roger and Primebeard where on their on lvl? Like top top tier?
We need to know more details of the Rocks battle for me to make an accurate guess of their power-scaling because it's implied the events didn't really go like the marines said. It's possible that Roger was the one who fought Xebec for example because he was described as Roger's enemy, not Garp's. I think Xebec died as a top tier, for having the strongest pirate crew of the time. And Roger as his natural enemy might already have been a top tier as well, but not yet at his absolute pirate king level prime, which he reached later and Primebeard's equal.

I think Garp on the other hand peaked there since it's where his nickname came from and also the oldest, so might been a top tier. As for Whitebeard, he was mentioned as "young Whitebeard", so we know he wasn't in his prime, a bit like Weevil maybe who Kizaru compared to. But he probably still had higher portrayal than the rest, so i'd say at best, he was low top tier. Kaido was an apprentice, but he already seemed to be big, and as a natural born destroyer, i'd wager he was at least a mid tier. Big Mom should have at least been a high high tier herself. These are the safest bets i could make at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.