Who will Zoro Cut (not the fish Kaido)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really know why, but I feel Oda will do this PLOT TWIST regarding King and Queen.

1- I think Oda will feed Queen to Zoro
2- Then, Feed King to Sanji
Most Sanji fans are so happy, and Zoro fans are salty, and even pickering at each other regarding the 330 mil and 320 mil...etc

3- THEN, Oda reveals that King has LOWER bounty than Queen in midst of battle, and where Zoro pulling the win, will make him go AHEAD of Sanji in terms of bounty...
I think he might pull something like this just to troll Sanji fans and make us believe that we took on 2nd strongest, when in reality Kings can sometimes be better than Queens, and Queens sometimes can be better than King (I'm talking about life in general, and not cards themselves)

And I've said this before and I will say it again, Queen HAS A DIFFERENT agile form.... I'm 100% betting on the song he made in his intro "I look chunky but it's all muscles... and if I get skinny, I'll be too popular"

I think Oda will reveal that Queen is ABLE to transform his body in similar way to CP9 Komadori Semi kikan... or Lao G shit... and turn from fluffy big chunky into a badass muscle looking mofo... who is very agile, can use TWO swords and a gun in the mouth....

So, I SURELY feel this reveal and CHANGE in design... into a very popular badass one + a plot twist of King having lower bounty than Queen will be a BIG troll to Sanji and his fans when Sanji takes on King
Sounds like ODA xDxD

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Marco was above 1.4b even in Marineford, the guy is 45 years old and was already with Whitebeard as a teenager.
Above 1.4 at MF I don't know, WB crew is a lot less brutal than some others. But I def think he was around 1.3/1.4B before.

Luffy was 1.5B for being almost Yonko like with a huge army

But after the war and admiral clash, and after being the new leader for a year I think his bounty became 1.7/1.8B

Jokes aside Zoro came out the timeskip ready to scrap with Kaido
Sanji came out the timeskip several degrees below Ivankov. You can take that to mean wtvr it is
zoro was humble and accepted training from the worlds strongest and admitted he was weak, sanji refused to accept real training and just kept running away until he could fly into the air.

sanjis not going to be at full power until he admits he wants to just be a girl and gets the hormones from ivankov

J

Jo_Ndule

And what if he has a bounty above Luffy, would you admit he beeing a low top tier and beeing special? I don't put my theorie or yours but the one point, what if Marco have a bounty above 1.5B, would you accept his greatness?
He doesn't
I wouldn't admit he's low top.
King has 1.3+ yet I rate him below Kata .

There's no greatness about Marco , he's been losing badly and quitting piracy.
Hasn't hurt anyone nor beaten anyone.
No CoC, no FS/adcoa, nada.

Marco can have 1.5+ and still be below Luffy.
Well he won't even have 1.3+

King has the highest bounty among commanders , Benn might top that but i feel like
Oda made calamities have highest bounties among top3s

1.3 King
1.2 Benn/Marco
1.1. Benn/Marco
1 B Kata
800-900 M Shiryu

zoro was humble and accepted training from the worlds strongest and admitted he was weak, sanji refused to accept real training and just kept running away until he could fly into the air.

sanjis not going to be at full power until he admits he wants to just be a girl and gets the hormones from ivankov
im partly joking around but part serious. once sanji finds out kiku is a dude hes going to be like oh ok. i need to rethink my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.