Who will Zoro Cut (not the fish Kaido)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

@Jo_Ndule
If Marco has a bounty above Luffy, their is no more room anymore to don't see him as special. Not like King,Queen and Jack who are also known for their evil destroying of cities, Marco is totally the opposits. The one guy who stay always with WB and don't destroy cities. With would mean if he would get a bounty of 1.5b-2b it would mean he only get his because of his power/strenght not like Queen or Jack.

Like similar how Katakuri get his bounty,because of his own power strenght.
If Marco pass Katakuri and King bounty by a mile and coming close to 2B, their is no more room anymore and it could easily said that Oda clearly portrayal him as special and as a low top tier and not a high high tier.
Yet was crushed by payback Teach
Please...
Which top tier will be crushed by someone who isn't even Yonko this badly and lose?
Even low top Chinjao lost to Prime Garp (that grew after training)!
Prime Garp that fought chinjao >= prime garp pre Training ~ Yonko Teach > Payback Teach >>Marco

Marco doesn't even deserve 1B.
I guarantee you Ace wouldn't lose badly to Payback Teach

Queen should be MORE DANGEROUS for the WG since he creates chemical weapons.
While King?
Is a Pteranodon.
So I see logical that Queen>King in terms of bounty :)
Unless King is just THAT much stronger than Queen

Remember actual fighting ability is also considered. Queen has a bounty higher than katakuri because of chemical weapons and mass murder... but king is so much stronger than Queen that his bounty is still higher... tat could also happen.

I mean no one thinks Smoothie has a chance of beating Katakuri so why should Queen have a chance of beating King

Remember actual fighting ability is also considered. Queen has a bounty higher than katakuri because of chemical weapons and mass murder... but king is so much stronger than Queen that his bounty is still higher... tat could also happen.

I mean no one thinks Smoothie has a chance of beating Katakuri so why should Queen have a chance of beating King
That's your fanfic.

J

Jo_Ndule

Because Smoothie doesn't rival Kata

Queen and King are rivals
Paired together... they can beat each other

You guys should stop creating a gap between the two!
Oda never separated King from Queen.

Status
Not open for further replies.