Who will Zoro Cut (not the fish Kaido)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
King looks more psychopath. The way he throw Shinobu, wanting to kill a kid (momo), cold blood when he gave his sword to kaido to kill orochi. He is more like jack but stronger and deadlier.
Is queen less of a psycho than any of these guys. You think queen wouldn't want to kill momo if he thought about it?

Like Queen keeps asking why babanuki betrayed him, if he learns that it's because Tama can control smiles, wouldn't he want to kill her? Would he spare her coz she's a little girl?

To me it seems all the all stars are as evil as each other. Its just jack is the weakest do he's the most incompetent and follow by Queen.

This whole throwing apoo under the bus even though quern was calling apoo "brother apoo" like 10 chapters ago is some real psycho behaviour

Was he at ANY POINT mentioning that he wants to become "strongest blah blah blah" musclehead in something?
Are you trolling or what? ofc he wants to get stronger/ wanted to get stronger.
Yeah you are trolling probably. :cheers: Sanji is not fking with small flies, in his domain if you are not strong, you just die or go to impel down. See what happened to Ace, doffla etc. Even Chopper wants to be stronger. But somehow now Sanji... :kayneshrug:

Sure, the same page he said he was going to be the "Best Cook."

Sanji has said he wants to be come stronger. He has never said he wants to become a better cook.
Sanji said he wants to become stronger NOT strongest in something....
Big difference!
Meaning:
Zoro wants to become strongest swordsman... him eating a DF + becoming an ancient weapon while at it... and having hax magical swords with powers are CHEAP SHORTCUTS for that...

Luffy wants to become pirate king, pirate king is a pirate that STANDS ON TOP of all other pirates... him taking shortcuts is bad...

Sanji wants to become BEST COOK (only food related ambition)... then he wanted to get STRONGER.... how strong? he never stated STRONGEST... he just said he wanted to become stronger for Luffy and the crew... thus the MEANS and the WAYS of getting stronger never MATTERED to him... he already got a lot stronger in 2 years timeskip AS HE WANTED... and when he got the chance to get stronger by a shortcut Raid Suit, he took it... it was okay for him because it DID NOT jeopardize his dream impact. In fact, he only wants to become stronger to support Luffy and others and protect... thus taking advantage of Raid SUIT is NOT AN ISSUE

If you STILL fail to see the difference, I have no choice but to just ignore because Raid Suit is just eating you from the inside

Was he at ANY POINT mentioning that he wants to become "strongest blah blah blah" musclehead in something?
Not necessarily true
Luffy never stated he wants to be the strongest blah blah either, but to be the freeist man so being strong is means to his goal, but not his goal itself

Whitebeard dream was to have a dear family
Law wants to unveil his family name meaning
Roger was probably to unveil the void century secrets
Etc. etc. etc.

When you think about it the story top tiers ambitions didn't have anything to do with strength but rather stuff related to adventures and unveiling something mysterious

and Actually Zoro is probably the only one with an ambition related to strength in the story which because he is THE swordsman of the story

Right now it's a Zoro L, I doubt the pictures will depict otherwise, but guess we'll have to wait and see.

Makes sense that you can't sit on fire though LOL
I can't think of another way of how Marco bringing Zoro up. Zoro hugging Marco's back would've been hilarious lol, and I don't think Oda would make him sit on the fire. So Zoro holding on Marco's feet is probably the only way to go.

Sanji is most probably already the best cook in the verse.
There's no sort of probably involved. No one can touch him post timeskip

Is queen less of a psycho than any of these guys. You think queen wouldn't want to kill momo if he thought about it?

Like Queen keeps asking why babanuki betrayed him, if he learns that it's because Tama can control smiles, wouldn't he want to kill her? Would he spare her coz she's a little girl?

To me it seems all the all stars are as evil as each other. Its just jack is the weakest do he's the most incompetent and follow by Queen.

This whole throwing apoo under the bus even though quern was calling apoo "brother apoo" like 10 chapters ago is some real psycho behaviour
They're pirates, sharks. You can't get by on some buddy buddy shit. Babanuki is a problem because that betrayal wouldn't have made sense to Queen. If he lied to protect himself he'd receive no mercy y'know

Status
Not open for further replies.