Who will Zoro Cut (not the fish Kaido)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo, funniest shit about the chapter:

is how Kaido fully knows Big Mom is not to be trusted completely... when he said "isn't it too soon to reveal your intentions?" when she asked about the road poneglyphs LMAO

I'm telling you all, if there is ANY betrayel in this alliance, it will be Kaido betraying Big Mom... not the other way around... Kaido as the BIG BAD GUY from this arc, he will NOT be betrayed and weakened by Big Mom AT ALL.... First of all, I think they will fall together, but let's say they didn't stay together, and someone will betray the other, it will be KAIDO betraying Big Mom... he might leave her in very bad state so that the whole "chopper O-lin" come into play ONCE AGAIN... cause that shit is bound to come back at full circle... whether people hate Olin or like it...
You're actually right. He allied with her but deliberately never told her children to come up.

@Bogard Tfw Cavendish is so irrelevant that Ace can’t even remember his name, but he can remember all Law, Kid, and Bege’s names despite them literally just starting their careers while Cavendish has been a pirate for 3 years longer :josad:

Izo "I'll forget about my sister...pops is afraid here to fight kaìdo"
Izo is a dumb dude...

If with wb you couldn't beat Kaido
You think you and 9 retainers would do it?

No wonder why retainers lost badly, izo is crazy and that's why kiku lost the arm.
It's literally a suicide run. Whitebeard is dead, there's nothing else left. Do you guys even read the story or are you just laser focused on headcanons and ws and ls?

Izo is a dumb dude...

No wonder why retainers lost badly, izo is crazy and that's why kiku lost the arm.
You realize Izo probably thought Kiku was already dead... and probably expressed the same feeling as Whitebeard that revenge isn’t worth sacrificing lives.

Izo is a dumb dude...

Have u read the manga ?
Izo came here saying he would make a good last stand in this battle. Dude came expecting to die

Status
Not open for further replies.