Who will Zoro Cut (not the fish Kaido)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, you totally sound like someone who considers all sides before shooting your mouth off...quote somebody else about it, you’re not arguing in good faith if you aren’t telling the others to also pipe down and let people express differing opinions.
Lol to be clear those who worship oda and those that go out of there way to nitpick every are equally annoying...don’t act like you know me.

Marco thinks back to his days with Shirohige Pirates in a new flashback. Ace asks Shirohige to attack Kaidou since he has a promise to fulfilled. Izou and Marco explain that they only knew about Oden's death years after it happened. After that, they talked about attacking Wanokuni many times but stopped since they know what will happen if they attack Kaidou, there will be many sacrifices.

Ace asks Shirohige to let him go alone. Shirohige is angry saying Ace is ahead of himself thinking that he can defeat a man Oden can't win against. Then Shirohige beats Ace up.
I see alot of people already raging about this bcs it kinda destroy WB character I mean he's the guy who will rage war if someone did something to his family like he did with Ace.. but hear me out this is Marco POV not WB as we all know at this point of time WB already knew about One Piece and the Void Century.

I think the reason for WB not attacking Wano is simply just "there will be many sacrifices." but he did just that in MF many of his allies died just to save a single person but why didn't he do the same with Oden? and I think the answer for that is WB sees a bigger picture after learning everything from Roger he probably knows Oden has his own reason why didn't he ask for their help during that time and also why he didn't bother save Wano because of that big picture.

The reason why he save Ace while he ignore the situation in Wano is because WB believed during that time Ace is the "one" it could be he thinks Ace might be joyboy he is Roger's son the Pirate King the guy who found One Piece and he's also a D. so he did what he did in MF gave up on everything to save Ace but since Ace dies he says "someone will show up to carry Ace will someday that's how it has been passed down for generations."

So, yeah that's my take on why WB didn't avenge Oden not just because of there will be many sacrifices and Yonko don't attack each other because other yonkos might take advantage of that that's why they have been in deadlock for years as it was revealed in Ace novel.

Then don't try to protect Oda and enjoy what you can.
i don't want to protect oda. Some people say that Wb's character is ruined and that oden's plot makes no sense, I try to explain why this is not my opinion at all.
Oda does some indefensible crap sometimes, big mom's amnesia for example. Or the black maria's devil fruit in the last chapter which makes no sense with what we know about zoans.

The FACT is:

WHITEBEARD TREASURE CANON = HIS CREW

WHITEBEARD TREASURE HEADCANNON = WANO CIVILIANS AND HIS MAN FAMILY.

His treasure was DEAD, and going there woundnt bring oden back and only bring more Lost of HIS CANON TREASURE.

its so FUCKING simple.

Stop seeing wb as a saint that helps anyone who screans for It, hes a PIRATE And his treasure is his CREW, thats what we know.
Actually, Marco states that the Whitebeard Pirates will do anything they can to save Luffy's life because he carries Ace's will (or something along these lines), so I don't see why they wouldn't care about Oden's heir who, on top of that, was born in the Moby Dick.

Also, the fact that he avenges killed family is the first thing we ever know about Whitebeard. I even recall a line explaining that even executing Ace in advance wouldn't stop Whitebeard from coming to Marineford, but my memory may be failing me here.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Well, some people care about storytelling unlike fanboys who only read a story because they like certain character.
Well I must have gone blind then since all I saw in the latest 200 pages was Whitebeard talk and Whitebeard talk alone, which is different from wanting to avoid discussing storytelling/not being invested into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.