Who will Zoro Cut (not the fish Kaido)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

@playa4321 @Bogard

Are Ace and Yamato top tiers too coz their clash could move the sea and look at how Ace's fire reaches the top of the skull easily?

:moonwalk:if Ace (already had great AoE at that time too) found base yamato (using only haki) too strong
People who believes Commander Ace can beat Cracker easily , should stop.
Ace can only beat calamities, Marco/Vista and maybe Smoothie trash

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
@playa4321 @Bogard

Are Ace and Yamato top tiers too coz their clash could move the sea and look at how Ace's fire reaches the top of the skull easily?

:moonwalk:if Ace (already had great AoE at that time too) found base yamato (using only haki) too strong
People who believes Commander Ace can beat Cracker easily , should stop.
Ace can only beat calamities, Marco/Vista and maybe Smoothie trash
Ace is DF abuser Donut.

Base Yamato stalled him with probably the most basic CoA.

If this dude knew that Haki training is a thing too he would be strong.

J

Jo_Ndule

So basically rookie Ace = Yamato?

We also know for a fact that rookie Ace = Jimbe

We then have Yamato = Jimbe, and we know that Jimbe is going to fight Who's Who in this arc, so we can safely say that Jimbe is around Who's Who level

Who's Who is below calamity level, so the bottom line is: Calamity > Who's Who = Jimbe = Yamato

So Kaido's offspring is just a fodder after all lol
:josad: a younger base yamato was too strong for supernova Ace which matched Jinbei
Current base Yamato toys with g2 and g3

You " Yamato=Whowho"

Are u seriously telling me base whowho or base king or base Jack or base Queen can match Ace? Toy with g2/g3 Luffy?
Keep talking cap

No calamity or flyer can do thar in base and zoan form. They need hybrid to toy with G2 and g3 luffy
Whowho needs zoan form or hybrid to be too strong for Ace

Yamato Momo and Tama next up
Carrot going back to gas island
I'm afraid of the possibility of Momo joining, he doesn't show much interest in sea but hOda is currently building a relationship between him and Yamato (even telling him stuff about her past) and if he's kozuki somebody need to teach about poneglyph and there's on Robin. He's likely staying on Wano but I'm not crossing him

Admiral-sword fandom strikes again. :smart:

This isn't flame, it's a shockwave;

Ace's feat is a logia AoE, which almost every logia is capable of creating huge AoE elemental clashes, it was the same in Blackbeard fight,

Big mom vs marco was a pure shockwave clash, it's only because of their strength.

What the fuck are you talking about? How can you say Jinbe is WW level?

Kaido is literally running out of High Tiers. He only has King and Queen left. How the fuck is that Jinbe's fault?
He only lost Jack lol

Jimbe is going to fight against Who's who this arc, if you think Oda is going to give him an easy battle then well, I can't convice you otherwise

Let's just remember that Jimbe draw against rookie Ace

Dude is not YC level

I'm aurais of the possibility of Momo joining, he doesn't show much interest in sea but he Oda is currently building up a relationship between him and Yamato (even telling him stuff about her past) and if he's kozuki somebody need to teach about poneglypha and there's on Robin. He's likely staying on Wano but I'm not crossing him
I saw a theory that the kokeshi doll collector guy, Tama’s guardian is Kozuki sukiyaki odens father. If that’s true, he might be temporary Shogunate of Wano while Momonosuke gets cultured with the strawhats

J

Jo_Ndule

Admiral-sword fandom strikes again. :smart:

This isn't flame, it's a shockwave;

Ace's feat is a logia AoE, which almost every logia is capable of creating huge AoE clashes, it was the same in Blackbeard fight, Big mom vs marco was a pure shockwave clash, it's only because of their strength.
:suresure: ace and yamato was also because of their strength. They made omigashuma shake more than bm and Marco did.

So basically rookie Ace = Yamato?

We also know for a fact that rookie Ace = Jimbe

We then have Yamato = Jimbe, and we know that Jimbe is going to fight Who's Who in this arc, so we can safely say that Jimbe is around Who's Who level

Who's Who is below calamity level, so the bottom line is: Calamity > Who's Who = Jimbe = Yamato

So Kaido's offspring is just a fodder after all lol
in base form not hybrid, hybrid Yamato > Ace = Who's Who > Jinbei

Status
Not open for further replies.