Who will Zoro Cut (not the fish Kaido)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So "King/Queen blocking Marco" turned out to be "Queen shooting Marco but it's ineffective and King just silently staring". But well, have to wait to see what they will do next.

The part when Marco is remembering about Ace looks a bit more emotional and heart-warming than I thought. I like that little panel when Marco sheds a tear.

The last panels show that Zeus is back to its "evil face" mode. I wonder how Nami is going to get Zeus back.

Well, can't wait until next year.

J

Jo_Ndule

Yes

WB doesn't believe High tier/low top/someone weaker than admirals
Couldn't beat Kaido.

Imagine thinking WB would say " a man, Marco/Kata/an admiral couldn't beat and You think you can , Ace? " never!
The only guys WB held that high as His Rocks peers , Garp, Sengoku and Roger.

Sanji has no impressive feats . He had multiple 1 vs 1s he just never beat anyone . It’s not anyone fault he’s not capable of winning the fights he picks
Sanji has no impressive feats compared to who exactly? And what do you consider a feat? Is it just winning a 1v1 fight? or are you counting speed feats ? like What would you call Sanji running underwater at fishman island? would that not be counted as a feat? or are feats only when you defeat someone?

Status
Not open for further replies.