K

Kusanagi Kyo

@Cinera But don't get me wrong, we have a context here. Hiyori was disguised as such, it's obvious that she was trying to get close to Orochi in order to kill him but it's a fact that Oda has some " empty rooms" in the plot to do the same thing as he did with Viola... especially considering Kyoshiro...

@Kejon come on man! We need you :finally:
Nowadays I refrain from posting ''fake' spoilers because everytime I do that, Oda actually changes the entire Chapter. I never in my entire life have posted fake spoilers. They were always true lol.
Post automatically merged:

''Please, im so fucking tired of life. give the fucking spoilers already. i cannot take it anymore. Hiktoj, Redon, Vegapank, Kejon Fucking anyone just give me something, please''
I actually have the spoilers.

M

MD Zolo

Wish oda would just jump right into the battles
I am actually looking forward to the flashbacks. So many flashbacks, Oden's, Ryuuma's, Shimotsuki Ushimaru's, Kyoshiro/Hiyori's, Kaido's, I think even King will get a flashback.

I wish that Oda would get rid of the flashbacks now instead of in-flight like he did in Skypiea and Luffy Law-Doflamingo.

M

MD Zolo

@Cinera But don't get me wrong, we have a context here. Hiyori was disguised as such, it's obvious that she was trying to get close to Orochi in order to kill him but it's a fact that Oda has some " empty rooms" in the plot to do the same thing as he did with Viola... especially considering Kyoshiro...
I remember that Artur made a Chapter analysis for the Komurasaki flashback (those old guys), where he states that Kyoshiro probably slept with Komurasaki.

His analysis was based on this panel.

K

Kusanagi Kyo

I remember that Artur made a Chapter analysis for the Komurasaki flashback (those old guys), where he states that Kyoshiro probably slept with Komurasaki.

His analysis was based on this panel.
I disagree. This is Kyoshiro's brothel, he is the owner and he was hiding Hiyori there, as an Oiran. The panel shows Hiyori rejecting that Bingo (motherfucker) and Kyoshiro shows up threatening him because Bingo was stalking Hiyori. There's nothing suggesting that Kyoshiro slept with her.

M

MD Zolo

I disagree. This is Kyoshiro's brothel, he is the owner and he was hiding Hiyori there, as an Oiran. The panel shows Hiyori rejecting that Bingo (motherfucker) and Kyoshiro shows up threatening him because Bingo was stalking Hiyori. There's nothing suggesting that Kyoshiro slept with her.
I don't exactly remember the reasoning he put forward, I think it was that Kyoshiro 'seemed sleepy or just woke up from sleep' or something like that.

In any case, I don't think much of it. Just something I saw.