K

Kusanagi Kyo

Will Zoro be able to tame Hiyori , after taming Enma ?

I hope so :steef: I mean... I see some people saying her personality is generic but Hiyori seems to be a very serious person and she keeps focus on what she does, like when she faced Orochi or when she talked to Zoro about Shusui. She may have a "silly" personality sometimes but she is a serious and focused person.

K

Kuroshika

I hope so :steef: I mean... I see some people saying her personality is generic but Hiyori seems to be a very serious person and she keeps focus on what she does, like when she faced Orochi or when she talked to Zoro about Shusui. She may have a "silly" personality sometimes but she is a serious and focused person.
Just like Nami, Robin, Rebecca, Vivi, Perona...

K

Kusanagi Kyo

Just like Nami, Robin, Rebecca, Vivi, Perona...
Being serious and focused is not the point but the way they act in certain situations.

Example: If it was Vivi in Hiyori's place at Orochi's castle she would surely scream at Orochi and cry saying that he destroyed her life just like she did with Crocoboy, she wouldn't keep up the appearances as Hiyori did. Being serious and focused anyone can be, but it's the way of acting that counts and that's exactly what makes Hiyori not a generic character.