Status
Not open for further replies.
You a zoro hater so of course you will say this and in the manga you wasnt hype when got it and use it either so how is it better for you?
The fuck are you talking about? Oh sorry, i forgot! You are a anime wanker DON'T DARE SAY SOMETHING BAD ABOUT THE ANIME or @Fuckthis3 is gonna get you! :shame:
Where exactly am i hating on Zoro in my comment? You just had to get involved once i criticized the anime...
The scene looks bad - they just colored Zoro in purple and made a aura around him...
This scene is about enma and how it takes Zoro's haki - this bad looking aura makes no fucking sense and takes the focus from enma. Zoro's skinny arm is barely visible, which is the main point of this whole fucking scene...
The manga is 1000 times better - get over it.
And if you can't take different opinions stop reading in forums then.

F

Fallen Prince

Back then i watched 4kidz version , i remember helmappo used toy gun to threaten koby .

Even as kid back i hated op anime , toonami did worse and OP didnt break big in US but it has cult following in latin countries especially when i travelled to rio OP , pokemon was pretty popular show for kids .

Given luffy's origin is also from brazil and we might have latino lead in netflix it sure brings pride to our community.

The fuck are you talking about? Oh sorry, i forgot! You are a anime wanker DON'T DARE SAY SOMETHING BAD ABOUT THE ANIME or @Fuckthis3 is gonna get you! :shame:
Where exactly am i hating on Zoro in my comment? You just had to get involved once i criticized the anime...
The scene looks bad - they just colored Zoro in purple and made a aura around him...
This scene is about enma and how it takes Zoro's haki - this bad looking aura makes no fucking sense and takes the focus from enma. Zoro's skinny arm is barely visible, which is the main point of this whole fucking scene...
The manga is 1000 times better - get over it.
And if you can't take different opinions stop reading in forums then.
BLAH BLAH BLAH if you cant handle anime scenes stop looking at it and anime 2000 time better

F

Fallen Prince

It has been 2 years oda has been mum on lurking legend .

Did oda backtrack at it ? I am seeing less possible scenrio Rocks is even alive.

Unless imu is the lurking legend oda was referring to but he hinted the person was connected to whitebeard.

I have a theory

The raid will fail
The luffy & co. Will get utterly defeated & kaido kills innocent wano citizens

Then there will be another timeskip

The strawhats will train this time

& then

We will have a BB matchup

Luffy & co. Will defeat BB & co.

& then luffy will face kaido at elbaf

BB bounty 2.2 B

Kaido 4.6 BILLION
BM 4.3 billion