Status
Not open for further replies.
Vote for Luffy....

here:
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...rity-poll-final-round.9452/page-9#post-912168

the man who is an epicenter of the whole one piece story...

the man who set the chain reaction that led to the changes in one piece world one after other by defeating Shichibukai just for the sake of one girl "nakama"

the man who beat god
the man who declared war against the whole world just for one nakama...
the man who went through hell and even reduced his life span for his brother....

the man who invaded yonko territory just for one nakama and even ready to cut his hands....

the man who is currently going against two emperors....

and more importantly, the man who will become Pirate King...:cheers:

Okay, as I thought the beginning of the message wasn't important.

And yeah, Oda says that he should have send the script for the moment this letter is being reading, he also says that for that moment he should have met the voice actors but it seems that someone told him to not do it(his editors i guess?). He wonders if he will be able to draw chapter 1000 good(and i remember the seiyuus laughing and saying that he will when they were reading the message). And yeah the important and new info is that the guy with red hair might start to move slowly

Okay, as I thought the beginning of the message wasn't important.

And yeah, Oda says that he should have send the script for the moment this letter is being reading, he also says that for that moment he should have met the voice actors but it seems that someone told him to not do it(his editors i guess?). He wonders if he will be able to draw chapter 1000 good(and i remember the seiyuus laughing and saying that he will when they were reading the message). And yeah the important and new info is that the guy with red hair might start to move slowly

"slowly" he will die post Wano :zehaha: Marshall D Teach hype

Status
Not open for further replies.