Character Discussion Oda teases Shanks in 2021

J

Jo_Ndule

Funnily,

I think Shanks could ask the WG/Navy not to hunt Mihawk so that he can team up with him to take down Blackbeard + Aokiji.
We could also even get the flashback of Mihawk v Shanks and get confirmation (once again) that Mihawk is indeed above Shanks.
:josad:how long have you been reading one piece?
Nobody that allies with a emperor is gonna equao/superior unless you're a stronger emperor

Mihawk isn't above Shanks, if Shanks saves and protects him from WG.. that is another sign
And when they fight Teach... mihaei will lose to Shiryu who's below Kuzan and way below Teach

Last edited by a moderator:
Shanks's dad makes his comeback :funky:
Funnily,

I think Shanks could ask the WG/Navy not to hunt Mihawk so that he can team up with him to take down Blackbeard + Aokiji.
We could also even get the flashback of Mihawk v Shanks and get confirmation (once again) that Mihawk is indeed above Shanks.
As if Shanks would care enough about Aokiji to go and discuss with wg
He is just another yc who would die in the crossfire between him and Teach

Last edited:
When Oda showed him, except for various cameo of Yonkou/big shots at the end of a saga, it was always for big implications.
The first promise of the Manga and the bet on a new Era; the dangerous meeting with WB; the end of the war after a clash with Kaido; the misterious meeting with the Gorosei.

The teasing is 23 years long, actually, but maybe that means we're going to see him involved or in a huge event or directly in a saga.
I don't like the hypothesis of his death by BB, not before him and Luffy met and fulfill his promise, Jesus it would be crap, like Zoro not fighting Mihawk.
He has to shine, in some ways, maybe we'll have a plot twist explaining all this "only because is you" thing (WG dog, many say), probably we'll se him doing what he always does, stopping others from making bloodbaths or targeting "that pirate".
Anyway, he has to shine and have lot of screen time, then draw what you want, Eichiro