Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
There's actually a great chance that the man talking to Crocus is actually Shimotsuki Kozaburo.

- We never have seen him in the manga
- We don't know his and Crocus' relationship but they could have just met each other and became friends
- He is wearing a Wano hat and kimono specifically.
- We know now that Roger didn't pick up any other Wano crew members outside of Oden.

He could be returning to Wano to die or because of the 20 year prophecy. He could also in fact be the one to tell Zoro about his lineage if the fighting shifts onto mainland Wano and they meet.

Remember, this is the "old man" Zoro is referring to that used to say "Sunacchi". He also forged 2 of Zoro's current blades. That's a big deal. It would also mean Oda has been planning this for almost 10 years now
I wonder if Roger and Rayleigh ever stumbled upon Shimotsuki village when they were first starting out. The Ds do have a strange connection to the Shimotsuki village/family (Zoro and Luffy, Dragon just happened to stop there for supplies when Sabo was injured). Ancient allies I guess? :zorothink:

Doesn't make sense that a 2 years long training would shrink his endurance instead of augmenting. It's not he started the journey with his bones shattered, joints or something.
It is just baiting lol. Idk why anything on this comment section is about Zoro

There are 3 people who are in this chapter. Luffy, Kaido, Linlin, everyone else is TBD. So those 3 are the only ones we should be talking about, but we just ended up baiting one another lol

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
It is just baiting lol. Idk why anything on this comment section is about Zoro

There are 3 people who are in this chapter. Luffy, Kaido, Linlin, everyone else is TBD. So those 3 are the only ones we should be talking about, but we just ended up baiting one another lol
I totally concur on this. It's a weird habit of obsession.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
ohh.. so we will get at 4th January then... how u guys get this thread rolling when rn its just the title we get.. are we gonna get another spoiler then?
It's the magic of WG xd

1500 posts in 12 hours out of a simple mere title. And yet we don't even accurately know when the rest of the spoilers will follow..... anything from tomorrow to Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.