Status
Not open for further replies.
Because people forget Sanji's primary role is cook.

There is nothing wrong if he doesnt get more fight but he is constantly shown as one of main force of SHP despite being cook in the shp.
Exactly, thats the whole point. There are things Sanji can do and there are things other SW's can do.

Zoro cant bake a giant cake, his main and only role in the crew is to be a fighter. Soo its foolish in my oppinion to assume he and Sanji are equals in terms of powerlevels.

I downplay the character a lot, but thats because it makes those kinds of sanjifans pretty damn mad, and while immature, its fun.
:funky:

Whats sanji gonna do up there?
Try to help ? Even if he can't hurt Kaido, it doesn't mean he won't try anything. And even if he doesn't help against Kaido, maybe his fight with Queen will occur up there.

its not one or the other
you folks are the one assuming just cause zoro has business in the roof
sanji has too.
Who is this "you" you're referring to ? I'm not assuming anything, but you are.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Try to help ? Even if he can't hurt Kaido, it doesn't mean he won't try anything. And even if he doesn't help against Kaido, maybe his fight with Queen will occur up there.

Who is this "you" you're referring to ? I'm not assuming anything, but you are.
He cant hurt kaido and he cant fight meme.
Why would queen go up now when he didnt go up when jack did ? Queen has no reason to go up either.

why can't sanji and luffy just fly to the roof? this is so stupid.
no YouTubers even complaint about this, imagine if other series did this, the author will get alot of bashing, but because this is oda he get a pass:whitepress:

Status
Not open for further replies.