Status
Not open for further replies.
For real!
Like I'm so happy Zoro is among the gang against Kaido

Because I am also 99% doubtful Marco will stay fighting a calamity... There is just no way Oda brought Marco ALL THE WAY, to fight someone who mirrors himself... and YC1
When neither Marco nor King will gain anything from that fight after it finished... no progression whatsoever...

It just means Calamities will MOST LIKELY get handled by:
1- Sanji
2- Drake

and I'd love to believe it will be 2 vs 2
Because Drake and Sanji ALSO has tension as Germa + Marine
And Queen and King also have Beef...

So Drake is BEST replacement for Sanji/Zoro Duo currently...
But then the problem is that we have no opponent to face Marco. We know that he won't be fighting Big Mom and Kaido as he said that it's on the new generation. There's no one other than King unless the navy shows up.

The theme of the arc is that it is the new generation that will bring down the Yonko.

Marco won't help them against Kaido/BM so yea you better believe he's fighting King
He's not gonna fight King... mark my words... and prepare for an upcoming L my friend.... it's just not gonna be his main role for the arc... his role will extend to something else.... either someone like Weevle... or Big Mom... or maybe marines or BB or some shit... His role will switch VERY VERY SOON

J

Jo_Ndule

Oda can't draw Zoro lose anymore. As long as he's there, they'll not lose. Maybe it'll be interrupted
:josad:the dude who lost to Enel, etc...after he gave the speech
Won't lose again to the main villain?

Zoro has records of losing to MV

Anywhere,
Linlin isn't gonna help Kaido lol
Each one of them will fight on their own or linlin might wait until kaido beat them.

Status
Not open for further replies.