Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I just decoded this drawing lmao, Luffy punched Kaido's face into the ground with his new attack, you can see that by Kaido's tattoo near the right bottom of the picture.
So that's really Kaido's blood by the end of the chapter when Luffy starts his speech :steef:

I change my mind, this chapter turns out to be more amazing than I thought at first:
- Yamato says that Oden's "logbook" said that "The young pirates would arrive in the New World in 20 years."
- Ace tells him not to laugh, Yamato says he won't because the King of the Pirates said the same
- Yamato gives Ace a Vivre Card.

These three paragraphs,
I have the impression that Oda wants to tell us something, but I'm not sure yet what it is.

If Luffy,Kid,Killer,Zoro and Law put on atleast a similar type of fight the Scabbards gave to Kaido,but this time against Kaido and Big Mom with similar degree of damage implication between themselves, I guess all those five are atleast superior to any individual scabbards.

Luffy was sure to be stronger than any individual scabbard,Zoro too after the training but it will be confirmation for guys like Killer that nearly nobody was putting that strong.

These 5 Sn would be confirmed much much stronger than 9 Scabbards in the upcoming chapters.

Zoro might be used to stop Big Mom because if he tags Luffy against Kaido, he might end up killing Kaido too quickly.
With Big Mom around, Zoro can still fight a top tier swordsman, he can still gain the ability to cut elements like fire and lightning and get to cut super durability just like Big Mom's skin.
Later he can cut Kaido over the flower capital as was foretold for the years of Zoro

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.