Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

Bruh even Big Mom admitted that she needed her Homies at 100% to be able to deal with Marco properly.
I don't see how getting grabbed by a Yonko but then being given respect by the same Yonko is a huge downplay for Marco.
Lol Marco was done. He couldn't do a thing
Linlin wanted to gonthe roof. It's not because he's strong
Thats why she even gonna let pero finish Marco.

No top tier gets choked or beaten easily when another top tier says "thats enough" /gets serious

As soon as kaido got serious, Luffy lost
As soon as bm got serious, Marco got choked ...
the only reason bk dont wanna waste time is because of the real deal being up on the roof and Marco is a nuisance due to regen.

Jinbei also got respect from her yet was never choked , only got blown away
Oda only gives that choke by the neck treatment when a character isn't a threat at all.
Doffy with smoker
BM with judge/niji/yonji
WB with teach
Kata with ichijj
Bm with marco

What was the argument lol
They were saying that the chapter is really fucking good and people shouldn't have any expectations just because it's the 1000th chapter. I told them that the staff was hyping the chapter up for months on Twitter and people were not wrong in keeping their expectations up for a bit of an extraordinary chapter. I just said that this chapter wasn't that good and 999 was better for me. The moment I got back 300+ word replies was when I knew I fucked up at the wrong place, lol.

Bruh even Big Mom admitted that she needed her Homies at 100% to be able to deal with Marco properly.
I don't see how getting grabbed by a Yonko but then being given respect by the same Yonko is a huge downplay for Marco.
Which is only about his reg powers, which are admittedly powerful, but let´s not pretend it makes Marco look good in that situation.
We already saw Marco´s limits in Marineford, a few hours.

They were saying that the chapter is really fucking good and people shouldn't have any expectations just because it's the 1000th chapter. I told them that the staff was hyping the chapter up for months on Twitter and people were not wrong in keeping their expectations up for a bit of an extraordinary chapter. I just said that this chapter wasn't that good and 999 was better for me. The moment I got back 300+ word replies was when I knew I fucked up at the wrong place, lol.
tbf thats the editors job to do, but yea i get what you mean

Status
Not open for further replies.