Status
Not open for further replies.
The place is the roof obviously. But he wanted to go there for Kinemon. Now spoilers say Law took them away from the Roof. Its still possible Sanji goes to the roof looking for Kinemon. There are a few scenarios I see playing out:

Scenario 1: Sanji goes to the roof and doesnt know Kinemon isnt theere. He then sneaks attack and helps out on the roof against the Yonkos

Scenario 2: Sanji tries to go to the roof and is intercepted by King again

Scenario 3: Sanji finds out Kinemon isnt on the roof, and goes to Kinemon. Kinemon then tells Sanji to protect Momo, then King goes after Momo. King hurts Yamato, then Sanji pissed for King hurting a woman.

Eitherway its possible Sanji disappears for a long amount of chapters because Robin's slow ass has to save him from Black Maria. Ugh....
Second round against Kaido will end bad
LMAO

I do think he will make enma black tho how idk but that’s something I can def see happening.
You don't know how????????
Hello??????????

It's right in front of your eyes. He's making Enma black by killing Kaido.

For the people that have a problem with Zoro landing the final blow on Kaido and outshining Luffy, did you guys have a problem with Zoro having the "Nothing happened" moment in Thriller Bark and outshining Luffy then?

Status
Not open for further replies.