Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmfao you’re so transparent. You gotta avoid the question because you know the answer doesn’t suit you. Then you gotta push a totally irrelevant question out there.
The question is about Zoro's speed. You have failed to answer whether Zoro is slower than cracker yet you claim to have a very good understanding of how fast Zoro is.

Hehehe. It's very easy to just say "Cracker would blitz Zoro". Very very easy

Exactoooo

Oda will not give those hints from Hawkins just for show.. things will fucking fail... I'm 10000% on the idea... and it's not something Oda will not do...

In fact, I find it weird that people are saying "act 3 will end in tragedy" and they think it will just be a singular death...

Well, how about the alliance failing, Kaido dropping Ongiashima onto a whole city? with lots of casualties...and our main characters retreating LOL curtains closes for the act
Also someone is going to be at 1%
I think that guy will be Law

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
The question is about Zoro's speed. You have failed to answer whether Zoro is slower than cracker yet you claim to have a very good understanding of how fast Zoro is.

Hehehe. It's very easy to just say "Cracker would blitz Zoro". Very very easy
I didn’t mention cracker at all. I mentioned Luffy, who is faster than Zoro. Who has better CoO than Zoro. Who was blitzed by Kaido. This is all true, right?

Toki's Prophecy holds more weight than Hawkins'. What Hawkins said wouldn't even contradict the fight concluding tonight, since Hawkins never stated the fight would happen in 4 weeks, was just stating survival probability.

I agree... Toki's words have value... but it's NOT this night... and they are NOT the 9 shadows of scabbards who timed their walk on that full moon and WHO one of them is traitor Kanjuro LMAO

It's ALSO actually a point in MY FAVOR.... because Oden himself talked about group of people coming to New World and they will be the one to defeat Kaido... So..... tell me exactly, are they the scabbards? LMAO

It's a point in my favor that it will be in ANOTHER night, where that squad of 9 will appear and take down Kaido and OROCHI TOO... so it will be a different night with different people... and it will happen by FATE/COINCIDENCE and not 9 people planning for that walk in full moon thinking they became those 9 because they timed there walk LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.