Status
Not open for further replies.
The penalty is simply you acknowledging Sanji’s strength with 0% bias.

while admitting you’re a zoro fan lol
You're saying Sanji being shown running from Black Maria warrants me calling Sanji strong?

And why is me saying I'm a Zoro fan a penalty? I can say it right now. Zoro is ny favourite character in the series. And Sanji is my least favourite straw hat. Yes, lower than Brook and franky

If that's all you want for a bet then you aren't thinking high enough. Banning is the way to go

You're saying Sanji being shown running from Black Maria warrants me calling Sanji strong?

And why is me saying I'm a Zoro fan a penalty? I can say it right now. Zoro is ny favourite character in the series. And Sanji is my least favourite straw hat. Yes, lower than Brook and franky

If that's all you want for a bet then you aren't thinking high enough. Banning is the way to go
Once again this is written before my other post. You really didn’t live up to your agreement anyhow. Must be poor reading comprehension.

ofc you love the stoic, boring, uninteresting, non developed musclehead of a character like Zoro.

You’re nothing but Bias and a follower

Will have to see Killer first since he was nerfed last time but i had Denjiro as strongest at mid high tier/Y2C, so i would say no, but together they are definitely stronger. Ashura at best Y3C/low-mid high tier, Sulong Inu+Neko Y3C low-mid high tier, Kinemon at best low high tier/Y4C, and the rest are mid tiers.

For the SN, i have Luffy as low top tier, Zoro mid-high to high high tier, Kid mid to high high tier, Law low-mid to mid high tier, and Killer low high tier.
So the first three should win definitely win against any Scabbard, Law might win against every, Killer loses against D, I, N, A.
Interesting but why do you think Killer loses to Izou?(I guess the capital I is for Izo).

Status
Not open for further replies.