Status
Not open for further replies.
So has any calamity had any good showing this whole time? If two can’t stop Marco what the hell can they do

edit I completely forgot they also got Momo stolen from literally under their noses

Lol All this mockery about Sanji reminds me when Sanji "disappeared" looking for prostitutes and even some of Sanji fans were genuinely upset
But then he came out of nowhere in clutch to save momo in between both King and Queen and clashed with King in a cool panel

Sanji fans should have little patience :kata:
Also why would you be mad about him facing bae Black Maria for the moment :sweat:

Killers presence on the roof is quite significant in terms of establishing his and Zoro's roles.

I know that the desired narrative is to paint Zoro as Luffy's peer when it comes to a small vocal chunk of Zoro's fanbase, but we're not really getting that with this lineup making it to the roof.

Instead Zoro and Killer are obviously up there as main subordinates of Luffy and Kidd, the ones they can lean the most on in terms of support in battle.

And that's absolutely not a bad thing in any way for any reasonable Zoro fan.

This is another peak example of portrayal Zoro receives as Luffy's First Mate, and hopefuly one that cuts deep into the numbers of those that continued to deny him being without question the closest thing to that in the Straw Hat crew.

Absolutely amazing for Zoro's character to be the one Straw Hat at Luffy's side for the 1000th One Piece chapter, and fitting as the first person to embark alongside him on this journey :cheers:

Killers presence on the roof is quite significant in terms of establishing his and Zoro's roles.

I know that the desired narrative is to paint Zoro as Luffy's peer when it comes to a small vocal chunk of Zoro's fanbase, but we're not really getting that with this lineup making it to the roof.

Instead Zoro and Killer are obviously up there as main subordinates of Luffy and Kidd, the ones they can lean the most on in terms of support in battle.

And that's absolutely not a bad thing in any way for any reasonable Zoro fan.

This is another peak example of portrayal Zoro receives as Luffy's First Mate, and hopefuly one that cuts deep into the numbers of those that continued to deny him being without question the closest thing to that in the Straw Hat crew.

Absolutely amazing for Zoro's character to be the one Straw Hat at Luffy's side for the 1000th One Piece chapter, and fitting as the first person to embark alongside him on this journey :cheers:
Not really
Zoro would be killing Kaido
Luffy would be setting him up

Law and Kidd would be irrelevant back ground characters
Killer would be even less relevant

Status
Not open for further replies.