Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair the only way Luffy gets a rival that can challenge him as an equal like Whitebeard did with Roger is if Zoro leaves the crew.
Exactly, that's why i thought about it especially after seeing Shanks & Mihawk & also Zoro have the theme of a Ronin
And among the arguments i mentioned, only Kuma's Sacrifice really stands out to me

Why did Oda made it clear that no one should tell Luffy about Zoro's Sacrifice? Only Sanji & Robin saw it
It's obvious that he intends to use that Sub-Plot one day

I just want to point out few things:

1. Zoro Scene in Punk Hazard where he got angry & told Luffy to get serious
2. Zoro Scene against Queen where he got angry & said that he isn't there to play Games
3. Fishmen Island Scene when Zoro told Luffy that if he doesn't have CoC then he should step out as Captain
4. Zoro's Scarifice against Kuma that only Sanji & Robin know of
5. Zoro's Reaction to Sanji leaving the Crew & what he told Luffy
+ Other Statement about Zoro taking over here & there

Is Oda building up towards Zoro leaving the Crew??

Many Straw Hats left the Crew after they joined (Nami, Usopp, Robin, Sanji & even Jinbe joined late)
So this is clearly an Idea that Oda likes to repeat & if it's because he is preparing one for Final Arc then it should be about Zoro

If Luffy doesn't beat Kaido or Big Mom & Zoro finds himself performing a little better. Then Oda might indeed take that route & make Zoro leave the Crew
:stop::stop:
Never goning to happen loyalty is one of zoros key traits

I just want to point out few things:

1. Zoro Scene in Punk Hazard where he got angry & told Luffy to get serious
2. Zoro Scene against Queen where he got angry & said that he isn't there to play Games
3. Fishmen Island Scene when Zoro told Luffy that if he doesn't have CoC then he should step out as Captain
4. Zoro's Scarifice against Kuma that only Sanji & Robin know of
5. Zoro's Reaction to Sanji leaving the Crew & what he told Luffy
+ Other Statement about Zoro taking over here & there

Is Oda building up towards Zoro leaving the Crew??

Many Straw Hats left the Crew after they joined (Nami, Usopp, Robin, Sanji & even Jinbe joined late)
So this is clearly an Idea that Oda likes to repeat & if it's because he is preparing one for Final Arc then it should be about Zoro

If Luffy doesn't beat Kaido or Big Mom & Zoro finds himself performing a little better. Then Oda might indeed take that route & make Zoro leave the Crew
:suresure:

That's why on Zou he said he was eavesdropping all the conversation about Sanji and threatened to kick Luffy:blush:

Last edited:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
nope
it s zoro and luffy vs kaido
scrap metal kidd gets meme
The only thing that sets me off is the notion that Kidd craves for revenge so he'd naturally try to fight off Kaido.

I personally would like to see Zoro and Kidd vs Kaido whilst Luffy having to take on Big Mom with Law's help. It would be a treat to me.

The two strongest fighters by a long shot taking on different yonko to balance it out and cover the weakest novas out of the 5 pot.

J

Jo_Ndule

Zoro and Luffy are usually equal, Zoro was stronger from FI to WCI though.

He doesn't.

Of course he can. If Zoro was a lone wolf in the NW he'd have had a 1 billion + bounty already
Stick to sword piece.

Nothing from you is anything new that I've not seen on this forum or OJ.

There are 3 groups of Zoro wankers :
Those who follow the high priest willingly or not,
Those who are reasonable but still hard-core
Those who are not reasonable at all...

Find your position.

Status
Not open for further replies.