Status
Not open for further replies.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
You really think Zoro will be able to fight against both of them? It's like this: Luffy, Kid and Law are the strongest and they will mainly fight against BM and Kaido. After them are Zoro and Killer.

And now why do you think BM's homies actually exist? Zoro and Killer will fight against BM's homies :cheers:
zoro and kille are just cheerleaders :endthis:

About the 9 shadows

So we are at the final and we have 5 people already on the top.

So who will be the last 4?

Speculate

I think Drake will make it. Hawkins as well as he is a wild card.

So 2 left and I have no clue who

Maybe Yamato and Marco
I'm guessing Sanji, Drake, Hawkins, and Urouge from the top rope body slam from the sky.

He didn't oneshot Drake
And Neither Did Zoro to Apoo
Both Drake and Apoo went back up...BUT it showed that both Zoro/Sanji are superior EVEN without going all out (meaning without RS or Zoro's strongest attacks in 3 swords)
Why do people think Zoro's attacks with more swords are superior to those with just one?
With only one sword Zoro is able to focus all his strength on a single point, it is not surprising that the attacks were able to cut Mr 1, Ryumma and Kuma were of the Ittoryu style. In the fight against Kaku he used several swords as he needed to attack and defend himself at the same time.
I don't know if it was clear what I meant, my English is bad.

Why do people think Zoro's attacks with more swords are superior to those with just one?
With only one sword Zoro is able to focus all his strength on a single point, it is not surprising that the attacks were able to cut Mr 1, Ryumma and Kuma were of the Ittoryu style. In the fight against Kaku he used several swords as he needed to attack and defend himself at the same time.
I don't know if it was clear what I meant, my English is bad.
Huh? Zoro said he's way better with 3 swords wtf is that nonsense :pepeshit:

Status
Not open for further replies.