Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
โ€Ž
Sword and Admiral, Sudden Unexpected SBS!!!

Hello my friends, with the large delay in between chapters of Sword and Admiral, I figured now would be a good time to answer some frequently asked questions (:kappa:) before the next chapter drops!

Q: Oi, Lee-Kun, you bum, wtf? Why is the next chapter taking so damn long?

A: Ahh, what an excellent question. There are a couple of reasons for this:

1. As of late, my inspiration/meme parallels have been in a bit of a short supply. I don't want to shove out nonsense chapters just for the hell of it, I want the jokes to feel original, fresh, gut wrenching, all of that good stuff. Last chapter I felt like I missed an opportunity for a hysterical birdcage joke, and for the purposes of not missing such opportunities in the future, I wanted to take a small hiatus to let some quality jokes sink in to my subconscious.

2. IRL calls, real life has gotten a bit busier than I predicted lately and therefore my meme making ability has taken a bit of a backseat. Rest assured, though, I've been referred to by my friends in real life as "the dude who never sleeps" or something along those lines lol. You can rest assured that even if my daily schedule gets busier, my sleep schedule shall indeed be replaced by meme making >:)

Q: No one gives a fuck. When is the next chapter coming out?

A: I'm glad to see such excitement from my dedicated comrades! I would say you can certainly expect a chapter as early as tonight, or as late as a few days from now.

Q: I'm not getting tagged, what the fuck is going on?! You think you can get away with not tagging me?!

A: Indeed, I have tried a couple of different ways now to tag people and I'm not sure why people are not receiving notifications lol. For this, I would refer to the lovely @Bogard @TheAncientCenturion @Jiihad etc for a resolution on these issues. I'm positive they are working diligently to fix the notification troubles.

Q: You negged me last chapter, what the fuck?! You want to fight IRL?

A: Ahh yes, I can indeed understand why those negged ( @Garp9 ) would be ready to throw some hands lel. Rest assured, all Ls are not handed out lightly, and just because you took an L now, doesn't mean you won't be redeemed in the future...In all seriousness, I plan to give as many people as possible their moments of glory, I don't want to create a meme series where certain people take Ls and never get their moments of redemption lol.

But something important to note is that I don't base power levels in this manga off of post quality, I do so based on wank level. So you might be portrayed as someone who gets negged, and that may in fact have nothing to do with your post quality/how good of a community member you are lol. You could be an outstanding WG member who never shitposts, but get completely negged by what you would consider a low quality shitposter just because you never grossly wank anyone lol. So keep that in mind as well.

Q: I was going to read that manga, you spoilerrific shit!! How dare you spoil that one scene!!

A: Ahh yes indeed, such is the folly of pulling meme material from more obscure(?) manga. Rest assured though, the scenes I pull from each manga are all heavily out of context with massive chunks of story skipped, as those who read Naruto, Kingdom, OPM, etc can attest. Reading Sword and Admiral is far, far, far, far different from reading the actual manga themselves, to the point where I would argue that S/A is almost indistinguishable from the actual manga that panels are pulled from.

I would encourage everyone to read the manga here if you are interested and rest assured that they are far, far, far, far, far, higher quality than the meme-ing garbage that you have been reading lol.

That said, spoiling certain events from certain manga is inevitable in a series like this, I suppose. I apologize beforehand for any spoilers that may occur while reading S/A :(

Q: Did you seriously create a damn meme manga with this many plot threads, tease us with a synopsis post, and then never finish it? I literally hate you for this.

A: Ahh yes, my bad guys. The synopsis post will be updated....eventually. I find it far more entertaining actually creating the manga lol. So yeah. Sorry.

Rest assured though, I would not have started a plot thread if I didn't have a realistic idea where it should go/what jokes should be included in it's future lol.

AAAAAAAAAND That's enough for now. I hope this SBS could answer some burning questions that have been keeping you all up at night!

I'm not going to tag anyone since the tags aren't working fully yet lol. Please make sure this post doesn't get buried in pointless debauchery. Burying it in high quality debauchery is much preferred.

Bogard

You can't win
โ€Ž
A: Indeed, I have tried a couple of different ways now to tag people and I'm not sure why people are not receiving notifications lol. For this, I would refer to the lovely @Bogard @TheAncientCenturion @Jiihad etc for a resolution on these issues. I'm positive they are working diligently to fix the notification troubles.
This problem occurs when a post is merged because i had to disable the mention ability when the post is merged with another(double, triple posts...). If you recall correctly, at one point, you were always receiving mentions when a post was merged. I had to remove that, but the only way was to modify the code to disable it all complely. If a post isn't merged, the mention works fine

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
โ€Ž
Sword and Admiral, Part 11!! "Thirsty Generation" (Part 2)

As news of @ShishioIsBack entering the battle spreads, the Zoro haters signal their retreat as @ShishioIsBack contemplates @sanjikun 's actions.

As the rest of the armies retreat, Thirsty Gen comes under attack by an unknown group of trolls....These enemies do not appear to be affiliated with @TheAncientCenturion , what is the meaning behind this attack?

@King7 and @HA001 celebrate a day of victory on the battlefield, when a seemingly unknown interloper appears just outside the Sword and Admiral army camp....

A bit shorter of a chapter, though next one will be a big one. Lol

Please tell me if you guys received this notification:
@TheAncientCenturion @Owl Ki @Jiihad @silverfire @HA001 @mad monk @Yo Tan Wa @Sentinel @stormylife @Reborn @Sade @playa4321 @Cyrus the Cactus @Edward Teach @ShishioIsBack @Van @Light D Lamperouge @Albino ๐Ÿ‘‘ @Rivaille @Jo_Ndule @ZoroGang @Zenos7 @Guan Yu @trav @Topi Jerami @Shura @Dark Hound @Bakura @Chrono @silverfire @ZenZu @RayanOO @ZoroIsOverrated @Red Admiral @Trafalgar_D_Law @LolonoisZolo @HAJIKATA @Shuyaku @Sade @Den_Den_Mushi @Cinera

Last edited: